Merged: K. Johnson a Phin, yes or no? / Keyshawn Would Fit Our System | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: K. Johnson a Phin, yes or no? / Keyshawn Would Fit Our System

Do you want K. Johnson as a Phin?

• Yes!! give him the Damn ball!!

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • NO!! get him outta FL period!!

Votes: 42 67.7%

• Total voters
The way Keyshawn acts is the EXACT reason he is looking for a job. I dont care how much talent you have.. when someone acts the way he does, it overshadows the talent. His presence would make a lot of people mad and annoyed and its just not worth it... IMO.

I think Kevin Johnson would be a great addition.....Didn't he sign with Detroit already??

Re: K. Johnson a Phin, yes or no?

Originally posted by SuavePhin
while i have a pretty good idea what the majority will be i thought id put up a post and contribute a little more.
So, who wants Johnson?? personally i do NOT want the arrogant little pri*k :evil:

:spit: ((((((NO WAY))))) !!!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by inFINSible
I think Kevin Johnson would be a great addition.....Didn't he sign with Detroit already??

No Jacksonville .....

Marino1983

Originally posted by juniorseau55
because my thread seems to be going into a more stable direction and if you dont like it dont post.

:huh:

Marino1983

We are a running team. Johnson would be a headcase here. All he would do is whine and complain. He would be a horrible fit here.

Anyway, Chambers is fine as a #1. He has been the victim of a lot of poor throws the other day. He would have had a huge play on Sunday but Griese overthrew him.

Hah. Yeah, this thread is funny cuz a week or so ago when Kevin Johnson was released, it could easily have applied to him.

As a guy stuck in Bucs country having to watch alot of their games, hear this loud and clear: We in NO WAY want Me-shawn.

This guy is a punk who drops alot of balls and everytime the going gets tough he's the first to whine, b*tch, moan and complain.

He got just what he deserves. Now he can stay at home and snort coke and batter his wife. I hope we have seen the last of this wuss.

As far as I know he's never been accused of battering his wife, and I don't remember any coke accusations either.

Anyway, he's still a good player. If Terry Glenn can turn it around I'm sure Keyshawn can. To my knowledge this whole thing started when the Bucs started losing games, and Keyshawn went to coach Gruden with some suggestions on how they can get better on offense. And its not like Gruden can say that just because he won a super bowl his offense was perfect either. They won the super bowl because the defense was just sick...and now its not so sick, and the Bucs have a losing record...gee I wonder if that offense really IS just fine? So anyway Keyshawn wen to Gruden trying to make suggestions, and the conversation ended in a huge argument because Gruden refused to take him seriously. So at the end of the loud argument Keyshawn said he'll retire before he plays for Gruden again in 2004, but he said he'll keep quiet and not be a distraction this year.

But he put his house up for sale, and when teammates asked in private about it, he didn't lie to them. So Gruden deactivated him as a distraction just cuz Keyshawn was taking care of his business knowing full well that he was not going to be a Buc next year.

Gruden in this case had too much ego and a bad bedside manner.

I definitely dont want Keyshawn "there is no I in Me" Johnson on this team. You talk about disruption in the locker and playing field...shisshh.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Is missing mandatory workouts/meetings/etc and getting away with it not a distraction?? Especially when he made it clear to the locker room that he wanted out?? I think so. The players were tired of his antics. As Simeon Rice said, Keyshawn wasn't on the same page as the rest of the team. He was p*ssed off and blowing off all these workouts, meetings, etc. was his way of showing it. And by acting the way he did, he was obviously forcing the team's hand.

He was unhappy when Dungy was here. And he's been unhappy since Gruden got here. Rice said this has been building since early last season, and that winning (as usual) made it less prevalent and a secondary concern. When the losing started, it was right in their faces. Keyshawn told them in Week 5 that he wanted out and that he would retire before he played in Tampa in 2004.

His suggestions about the offense likely consisted of "throw me the ball more". You can bet on that. He says that he gets open and doesn't get the ball nearly enough. If they implimented a "Randy Ratio", I'll bet Keyshawn would have been happier.

All that said.....Keyshawn claims that if the team "tries any of that stuff (airing any dirty laundry)....we'll bury them". So we'll see what happens.

Announcer: "So Keysean, you're release had nothing to do with your bad attitude and refusal to be a team player? ."

Mee-sean: "Once again, Keysean can't do it all. And this is more good news, as this will in no way disrupt the filming of my next shoe commercial"

Announcer: "There's no I in team."

Mee-sean: "There ain't no we either"

Announcer: "Well, after today, there's not even a you, in team....loser"

Back
Top Bottom