Merged: LaRon Landry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaRon Landry

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
leron landrary?

I havent seen much of him until today he is a beast if were picking between 10-15 saban will pick him imo

he plays for lsu... a beast of a safety and plays corner too. His name is laron landry.

Yeah but he's a junior and its not a sure thing he's coming out...if he does I'd look for Saban to try and get him unless a great CB or QB is available.

I think he looked like crap from what I saw in the 1st half

Schleprock said:
I think he looked like crap from what I saw in the 1st half
He did but he has turned it around in the 2nd half and has been playing well all year.

I think that our future safety is down at Miami right now as a freshman....Kenny Philips

Joneal7 said:
I think that our future safety is down at Miami right now as a freshman....Kenny Philips
yeah, 3 more years :rolleyes:

I don't think Landry did enough in the second half that I didn't see to warrant a 1st round picking by anyone.

Schleprock said:
yeah, 3 more years :rolleyes:

I don't think Landry did enough in the second half that I didn't see to warrant a 1st round picking by anyone.

Well one game doesn't make a career and anyway he is only a junior.

I don't see Landry coming out but if he does, I could see him slipping possibly to the mid-second round. He's one of the top safeties who would be on the board but if he stays another year, he could go much higher.

"leron landrary?"

Wow. You butchered that.

LaRon Landry didn't have a bad game. I'll get his stats for this game as soon as I can. His sack on Croyle was a nice one. Croyle was hurting.

Landry in will most likely be a first round pick if he enters. He's been LSU's best defender since he stepped on the field as a true freshman and started. He lead LSU in tackling his true freshman season (2003 BCS NC) and his sophomore year. Here were his stats.

Landry's Freshman Season
80 tackles, 3.5 tfl, 3 sacks, 2 int

Landry's Sophomore Season
92 tackles, 5 tfl, 3 sacks, 4 int

Here were his stats before the Bama game.

Landry's Junior Season (Current Season: Through 8 games)
44 tackles, 1 tfl, 0 sacks, 2 int

landry FS? out of LSU

i'd heard many mention him and i've seen only 1 LSU game this year. my question is, however, if he is a FS would we be able to move him or schulters to SS? i know nick did wonders with a 4th round LSU prospect. just imagine him putting one of his LSU stars in our secondary? any thoughts?

There really is no FS or SS in saban's scheme. Only Left safety and Right safety. By mixing up their responsibilities it makes it harder for the QB to read the defense. So he could line up at "SS" without much of a problem...

hdjetta6316 said:
There really is no FS or SS in saban's scheme. Only Left safety and Right safety. By mixing up their responsibilities it makes it harder for the QB to read the defense. So he could line up at "SS" without much of a problem...

:yeahthat:

*cough* draft forum *cough*

Back
Top Bottom