Merged: LaRon Landry | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaRon Landry

LaRoy Landry is staying in school!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I was really excited about this kid and was really hoping he was gunna declare...

Anyone else disappointed?

I don't mind that, hopefully we can resign Schulters for this year and then get Landry in next years draft.

BTW: I love your sig and "The Schooling of Crowder" :lol:

Dolfan2788 said:
I don't mind that, hopefully we can resign Schulters for this year and then get Landry in next years draft.

BTW: I love your sig and "The Schooling of Crowder" :lol:

I would love to grab him next year, but I think we will have a less of a chance to get him next year. Next year, his stock will probably be higher... and our draft position will probably be lower...

Oh, and you got to love Crowder's mentors... both bring different aspects to the game. If Crowder can learn alot from both of them... he will be very special...

claytonAndDuper said:
that sucks balls, i was hoping for him

Ya... he really was the perfect fit...

Would fill a huge need...
Fits in the system...
Could contribute right away...

ckparrothead said:
Ok, so Dawan Landry is coming out, LaRoy Landry is staying in, how about LaRon Landry? ;)

You're confusing me. RuPaul's laundry, who what with the what now?

Nasty said:
Anyone else disappointed?

Not really. Next year's senior draft class is looking like one of the worst in history, so it's extremely smart by him. There are plenty of other safties for us to choose from.

HysterikiLL said:
You're confusing me. RuPaul's laundry, who what with the what now?
:lol: he trying to say "how about Dawan Landry?" (LaRon's Brother)........... Atleast that's what I think.

ckparrothead said:
Ok, so Dawan Landry is coming out, LaRoy Landry is staying in, how about LaRon Landry? ;)

:lol: Beat me to it.

Yes. I thought Miami might draft him. But there will always be the 2007 draft.

Back
Top Bottom