Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'll send you a case of beer if your'e right.

Hell, Ill send him a case of Canadian Beer.........lol Im not barggin' or nuthin but Canadian Beer is a bit stronger then American Beer lol

If it comes down to money which I suspect it would then he's not going to be a Phins, but If he's smart I really think playing with JT and Zack woul;d really benifit his carrer in the long run.

SR 7 said:
I believe by days end, LaVar will be a Phin. jags aren't going to pay him more then 5 a year and in miami they said he wont have to carry the load and that it might give him the better situation.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Playing with guys like Zach and JT would definately benefit his career in the long run. If he has guys like Zach and JT on his team his game would go to another level. Think about how good he would be if he learned not to just play with his athletic ability but use film study in his preparation as well.

Phin_Phan said:
Hell, Ill send him a case of Canadian Beer.........lol Im not barggin' or nuthin but Canadian Beer is a bit stronger then American Beer lol

Canadian beer is like moon shine!

SR 7 said:
I believe by days end, LaVar will be a Phin. jags aren't going to pay him more then 5 a year and in miami they said he wont have to carry the load and that it might give him the better situation.

So by my count, if Lavar is a Fin by 11:59 PM today you are getting two cases of American beer and 1 case of Canadian beer... not bad

SR 7 said:

and what are the winning #'s for this week's lottery ?

Scott Andrew said:
So by my count, if Lavar is a Fin by 11:59 PM today you are getting two cases of American beer and 1 case of Canadian beer... not bad
So does he have to send three cases of beer if Lavar is NOT a phin?

IF not, what a deal! Where do I sign up for that! =) :cooldude:

I can't see us paying anywhere near 4-5 MIL per year for him ....

So, it would not seem very likely that we would sign him ...

The only chance is with a 'back loaded' contract that he'll never see ...

Phin_Phan said:

You are definitely correct my Canadian brethren. Canadian beer is the best. Woohoo!!!!!!!! :ffic:

There are many great things about Canada... unfortunately the beer isn't one of them. We have Canadian beer in the states as well, we just call it Malt Liqour.

JUST A LITTLE TIDBIT FOR YOU DOLPHIN FANS ... EVERONE IN THIS THREAD IS TALKING ABOUT GREEN AND ORANGE JERSEYS ... BLAH BLAH BLAH ..

LAVAR WILL HOPEFULLY BE IN THE OFFICIAL DOLPHIN COLORS OF .......

AQUA, CORAL, AND WHITE ..... THESE ARE THE THREE OFFICIAL DOLPHIN COLORS .. SO PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT AND GET IT RIGHT ...

THANK YOU :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom