Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

LarryFinFan said:
Sr7...getting pretty close to the end of the day...I'm not going to read any more of your posts if you reneg on this one !!!

LOLOLOL

i know. :(

SR 7 said:
polamalu is somewaht the same and he is donig nothing but making plays left adn right. to a degree i am all for it

He is a safety, not a linebacker.

PhinGeneral said:
He is a safety, not a linebacker.

yea and safeties dont free lance they have spots to go to. doesn't matter on teh position they all have assignments and a scheme

You could not say it any better!!!!!!!!! Have to get him NOW before Jacksonville feeds him BS tomorrow!!!!!1

WISfinfan13 said:
I guess thats something positive on the fins tho. I mean the Jags are a great team. 12-4 last year. They have a shot at making a run to the SB as well as us. So he must see something he likes in the fins.

12-4 with a ridiculously easy schedule. The Dolphins would have done the same with that schedule.
Sorry, I'm not all that impressed with J-ville or Leftwich.

I think we will all have to be patient, And I have read I believe it was a cbssportsline website that arrington was to stop back in miami after his visit with Jax tomorrow.:dolphins:

just hope JAX lets him leave...but i agree...its pointless to get all worked up

SR 7 said:
I believe by days end, LaVar will be a Phin. jags aren't going to pay him more then 5 a year and in miami they said he wont have to carry the load and that it might give him the better situation.

Man, if your wrong we won't trust you again, we all hope so time is counting down:shakeno:

icephinfan said:
Man, if your wrong we won't trust you again, we all hope so time is counting down:shakeno:

Easy boy.....the man had an opinion based on facts he heard.....be patient

Also read that arrington wants to meet with Bengal coach M. Lewis. They know each other from when Lewis was Redskins Def. cord. So everyone should just sit tight. Could probably go on another week.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom