Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

dolphan13 said:
The Florida Times-Union reports free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) had a good meeting with the Jacksonville Jaguars Saturday, March 25, according to Jaguars senior vice president Paul Vance. "We like him as a player and we like him as a person,'' Vance said. Arrington stayed in Jacksonville Saturday night after spending the day with Jaguars' officials and was scheduled to leave Sunday morning, March 26. Arrington has indicated he's looking for a contract in the range of the seven-year $54 million deal that LB Julian Peterson got from the Seattle Seahawks. Vance declined to characterize the status of the negotiations except to say that talks will continue. :confused:

Did you just wake up or something??...

We've been reading this news since the sun came up this morning. Nothing new here, go back to sleep....

PHINZ RULE!!!

how do you inturpret that as him being more interested in the jags. He told O.J. that he is most interested in the Dolphins, it doesnt get anymore black and white than that. We just have to pay him and he is ours.

well the money is way to much for us to give him so it made me feel he should go to jackson. i wanted him but seems unrealistic as of now if that figure is true.

nothing big happenz on sun. wait untill the oj & sid show. see what oj says
la is goin to see if he can get close to petterson deal. whoever gets the closest wins.

ESPNEWS said this morning Arrington will schedule a visit to the Bengals.
Guess, we will have to wait longer.

Did people just forget about Arrington or something? Like 3 hours ago this thread had 5 new posts per minute..

glad you guys are keep up the good vigil.

My insiders have told me that...such a nice day outside. Be back tomorrow.

Blueprint said:
Did people just forget about Arrington or something? Like 3 hours ago this thread had 5 new posts per minute..

I think everyone here is just tired of getting all excited, only to see the same old news appear day after day. No progress being made anywhere, with anyone as far I've seen over the last few days. Just more and more rumors. It's become a lame topic at this point in my opinion, and it's hard to be interested when nothing is happening...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom