Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

Pepper2Chambers said:
Vilma-MLB
Suggs-Not even Close
Odell Thurman-MLB
James Farrior-MLB and I dont even need to compare this
Shawne Merriman-Rookie

that was a good try though

I agree with you except for Merriman...he's as good a run stuffer as LA and much better in pass coverage...

i realy realy like this guy but him & peterson are overpaid sorry but so are many many other player do you ever stop to realize this crazy money they all make!
if it falls through ernie sims fsu draft ,LB

romio said:
i realy realy like this guy but him & peterson are overpaid sorry but so are many many other player do you ever stop to realize this crazy money they all make!
if it falls through ernie sims fsu draft ,LB

Ernie Sims cannot play strongside linebacker in the Dolphins defense.

icephinfan said:
You won't be saying that when we sign him, and he starts flattening RB's.
Peterson was injured more. Arrington in the 3-4 will be perfect for him!:eek:

And which running back was that? When I think of Arrington, I see a guy who ankle tackles TE's and likes hitting QB's when their back is turned. But hey, let's pay him 6 million a year because now that he's in Miami he's suddenly going to enjoy contact and play within the scheme.

obviously any playr who has been to the pro bowl 3 times is not overated...i would be happy to see him on this team and to draft another
with this addition the dolphins defense will be almost complete

carter holliday taylor
hodge arrington thomas crowder
allen (shulters maybe) hill daniels/goodman
thats if we run the 3-4
i like the 4-3 better tho

jclar569 said:
carter holliday taylor
hodge arrington thomas crowder
allen (shulters maybe) hill daniels/goodman
thats if we run the 3-4
i like the 4-3 better tho

:confused:

Right now, with Arrington, our defense would look like this.

NT- Traylor, Zgonina
Closed End/3-4 DE- Carter, Roth
Undertackle/3-4 DE- Holliday, Wright
Strongside- Arrington, Hodge, Spragan
MLB- Zach, Pope
Weakside/3-4 ILB- Crowder, Moore
Open End/Rush OLB- Taylor, Bowens

Juan Cribbs said:
the most popular skins forum is http://www.hailredskins.com

not to get off subject....but that isn't even close to being the most popular Redskins forum....that woud be:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/

That other board's online record is only 354, while extremeskins has had almost 1500 at once. fyi - finheaven is the best I've ever seen with almost 1,900 at once.

Just wanted to throw that out there if anyone wanted to monitor THE skins board for Arrington info. :wink:

Gladsadmad said:
you can use this to register...http://www.bugmenot.com/view.php?url=www.jacksonville.com

Username davidwatts
Password davidwatts

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/032606/jag_21455669.shtml

"Free agent linebacker LaVar Arrington had what was described by Jaguars senior vice president Paul Vance as a "good meeting'' with team officials Saturday."

GOOD...meaning, he was not given the GREAT money he wants....Lavar just pick the Dolphins already. :D

sounds

That sounds to me like no deal was made... This could be it boyz!

Sorry guy, this has already been posted and reported.. old news.. Thanks for trying to keep us updated.. just check all the other threads to make sure you're not repeating old news..

Thanks

:lol:

What was the Jag's Vice President supposed to say?

"It was a ****ing ****ty meeting, we ****ing hate LaVar and his greedy-*** agent.
We never want to see that piece of **** in Jacksonville again."

thanks for the info.I hope Arrington signs with us.He can be a good part of our Defence.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol:

What was the Jag's Vice President supposed to say?

"It was a ****ing ****ty meeting, we ****ing hate LaVar and his greedy-*** agent.
We never want to see that piece of **** in Jacksonville again."
:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom