Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

That isn't true, how would old man George Michael know about this before anybody else such as NFL.com, ESPN, CBS, FOXSports, or even PFT. It is a fony report.

We won't know anything until later on today as to where he is going next.. Keep in mind he DID sleep in jax..

The people who say he is overated dont no football.:tantrum:

he is leaving this morning if he hasnt already

Jaguars | Arrington has good visit
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:59:28 -0800
The <A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/10">Florida Times-Union reports free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) had a good meeting with the Jacksonville Jaguars Saturday, March 25, according to Jaguars senior vice president Paul Vance. "We like him as a player and we like him as a person,'' Vance said. Arrington stayed in Jacksonville Saturday night after spending the day with Jaguars' officials and was scheduled to leave Sunday morning, March 26. Arrington has indicated he's looking for a contract in the range of the seven-year $54 million deal that LB Julian Peterson got from the Seattle Seahawks. Vance declined to characterize the status of the negotiations except to say that talks will continue.

None of the Jags fans on their board know anything about him signing. It was just a wild rumor posted on the Pats board...

I've been watching sports updates all morning long, and have yet to hear Arrington's name mentioned once thus far. He should be on his way to Miami today, and then we'll see how things go....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Pepper2Chambers said:
You do realize that there are 4 teams pretty interested in him. Obviously he isn't that over-rated if teams are willing to break the bank on this 3 time pro bowler. Name 5 outside linebackers that are better than him then tell me if he's over-rated.
ok let try...

j.vilma
t suggs
o.thurman
j.farrior
s.merriman

and thats just from the afc.... there's plenty of better talent at the olb position than arrington, with that said i would love to have him on my team but i wouldn't break the bank for him thats for sure.

Vilma-MLB
Suggs-Not even Close
Odell Thurman-MLB
James Farrior-MLB and I dont even need to compare this
Shawne Merriman-Rookie

that was a good try though

lets face it we need arrington,he is the best lb available.also lets look at the team over all,we need 2 more beef heads in front of ricky,ronnie and culpepper......we also need a big time wr.i know everyone is saying cc is great but what makes himgreat on our team is no one else to throw to(in my opinion)if we had a great wr the def we play would not stack 8 in the box,they still did that last year.we need a dt to take care of the middle,if we do that then we will be find,however need a cover guy.if we want superbowl then saban needs to look at the off line.. still no matter what go dolphins,fan sense 1971

mike_vee said:
ok let try...

j.vilma
t suggs
o.thurman
j.farrior
s.merriman

and thats just from the afc.... there's plenty of better talent at the olb position than arrington, with that said i would love to have him on my team but i wouldn't break the bank for him thats for sure.
pretty bad list...

therockinfins said:
lets face it we need arrington,he is the best lb available.also lets look at the team over all,we need 2 more beef heads in front of ricky,ronnie and culpepper......we also need a big time wr.i know everyone is saying cc is great but what makes himgreat on our team is no one else to throw to(in my opinion)if we had a great wr the def we play would not stack 8 in the box,they still did that last year.we need a dt to take care of the middle,if we do that then we will be find,however need a cover guy.if we want superbowl then saban needs to look at the off line.. still no matter what go dolphins,fan sense 1971

1. So you would recommend adding someone else to throw to, thus making him less great?

2. 8 in the box implies the are trying to stop the run, not the WRs.

Back
Top Bottom