Merged: **Look here before posting** Tenn game changed to Saturday/Direct TV answers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: **Look here before posting** Tenn game changed to Saturday/Direct TV answers

Finhead

Practice Squad
Reaction score
**Look here before posting** Tenn game changed to Saturday/Direct TV answers

Just got word from a co-worker that the game is looking like 1pm SATURDAY. She works at a booth inside pro player. This is not confirmed but she was told this is the most likely scenario. Just thought I would throw that out there.

As long as its played I guess it doesn't matter when.

Tenn wants to play Saturday

ESPN Radio is reporting that Chris Mortonson just found out that Jeff Fisher called Wannstedt and said he wants to play on Saturday. Wannstedt agreed. The matter now goes to the NFL and is in the hands of the NFL.

MarinoFAN13 said:
I hope they make a decision soon so I can change my flight!!! Do you trust this info enough to change a flight around it?
I w/think u w/want to change it to earlier so that it does not get cancelled

I trust the info, she has worked at the stadium for years doing Marlins and Fins games. However--it is not yet confirmed, she will know by 6 pm tonight, I wouldn't want a flight changed and turn out to have wrong info. I have a feeling something will leak before 6 pm if it is true.

NFL network maybe?

That'd be alright with me!

MikeO said:
ESPN Radio is reporting that Chris Mortonson just found out that Jeff Fisher called Wannstedt and said he wants to play on Saturday. Wannstedt agreed. The matter now goes to the NFL and is in the hands of the NFL.

What is the weather supposed to be like on Sat.? I have both McMichael and McNair in my fantasy league and I might change my roster if its going to be windy and rainy. Any idea?

A saturday game would make it fall into the hands of ESPN I believe. I hope the telecast it on ESPN because I'm supposed to be in gainesville this weekend and the game won't be on in Gainesville if it were Sunday. Also I have to set my DVR to record the game on Friday when I get home from work so I'll need to know pretty soon whats going on...

ckparrothead said:
A saturday game would make it fall into the hands of ESPN I believe. I hope the telecast it on ESPN because I'm supposed to be in gainesville this weekend and the game won't be on in Gainesville if it were Sunday. Also I have to set my DVR to record the game on Friday when I get home from work so I'll need to know pretty soon whats going on...
ESPN probably has a college game.

With the rain at the US OPEN and everything there being postponed, I bet its on CBS. They will move the Tennis (if they are playing) to a CBS cable owned channel.

I am just guessing, here so don't take what I say as fact.

Finhead said:
I trust the info, she has worked at the stadium for years doing Marlins and Fins games. However--it is not yet confirmed, she will know by 6 pm tonight, I wouldn't want a flight changed and turn out to have wrong info. I have a feeling something will leak before 6 pm if it is true.
I don't know your itinery (spelling?), but I would recommend taking an earlier flight so if the game is moved to Saturday, you won't miss it. And if the game is played on Sunday, you're already there, just a day early. Also, the earlier flights are going to fill quicker, do you want to wait and take a chance of not having an earlier flight? Just my two cents:)

Back
Top Bottom