Merged: Marcus Vick kicked off Va Tech team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick kicked off Va Tech team

I want nothing to do with that walking piece of ****.

Vick said later it was "an accidental play, and football is football." He also said he had apologized to Dumervil. Dumervil said no apology had been offered.

"A no-character individual," Dumervil said after the game.

Accidental except he was looking directly at his leg when he did it. Dumervil hit it right on the nose, Marcus Vick is classless.

(Remember people this is a Marcus Vick thread, so dont bash me because of my sig :tongue: )

Marcus Vick booted off the Team

Just saw it on ESPN news.:shakeno:

What an idiot. Can this guy be any dummer? And I thought you had to be smart to get into VT? :shakeno:

Marcus Vick Thrown off of Team

per ESPNNews.

Marcus Vick has been thrown off the Virginia Tech football team. Not only for his past actions and his recent shot at Elvis Dummerville, but for being arrested in mid December for driving with an expired liscense.

what a waste

marcus vick

marcus vick has been let go from va tech. u guys think he will declare or try to get in to another school. if he enters the draft what would u guys think of the dolphins drafting him

What an idiot. Waste of a career. Now we won't have to go through the Marcus Vick hype like what we went through with the Michael Vick hype. :)

With His character Issues I have No idea where he would be Drafted but it wont be anywhere near where his talent level is....If he is a second round talent on paper he will be lucky to get drafted in the 4th 5th round imo....he has shown NOTHING to lead anyone to believe his is going to grow up anytime soon.

Just too many problems. He would do himself a favor by finding another school.

Back
Top Bottom