Merged: Marcus Vick kicked off Va Tech team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick kicked off Va Tech team

i thought he had more potential than his brother too

too bad hes an idiot

You don't take chances with a second round pick unless the guy was listed as a top 10 and fell for some reason (ala Randy Moss).

Vick is a problem child and probably wouldn't even be an NFL consideration if he didn't share the same last name with Michael. My Prediction: 6-7 or UDFA.

he is still draft eligable and trust me he will be a 7th rounder to somebody

he will go 7th round if drafted at all. Although the nfl has blinders on about character issues when scraping the bottom of the barrel so he will prob be in the 7th. Can anyone say cecil collins, lawrence phillips. But even they didn't get kicked off their college teams. He showed flashes of talent, but not in big games to my knowledge. He always chocked/wasn't good enough to begin with for those games against good teams. All he has is a name at this point. He doesn't impress me at all.

I wonder if Michael would lobby for Atlanta to take him late in the draft as a favor.

cnc66 said:
he should join the Marines, they'd fix his az

I'd pay to see that. He'd probably be crying on the first day :sidelol:

Caps said:
I'd pay to see that. He'd probably be crying on the first day :sidelol:

yeah but at least he wont be a fat body:fatman:

Bill C said:
You don't take chances with a second round pick unless the guy was listed as a top 10 and fell for some reason (ala Randy Moss).

Vick is a problem child and probably wouldn't even be an NFL consideration if he didn't share the same last name with Michael. My Prediction: 6-7 or UDFA.

Denver, round 3.

Back
Top Bottom