Merged: Marcus Vick kicked off Va Tech team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick kicked off Va Tech team

I'd bet good money he transfers to Hampton U or Norfolk State. He could stay home with mama and his homies and still play ball 1 more year.

What an idiot

He will be undrafted.. UM tore him apart.. I shudder tot hink what a NFL defense would do to him. He sucks.

RoninFin4 said:
Mortensen was just on saying that he thinks if he enters the draft he'll be a 2nd day pick.

That's what his brother should have been.

hes got alot of upside. wouldnt mind taking a chance on him IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT

i think he could go undrafted if he dosent impress at the combine. But then again I thought brock berlin would go in the 6th or 7th

***All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!***
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

SkapePhin said:
He will be undrafted.. UM tore him apart.. I shudder tot hink what a NFL defense would do to him. He sucks.

There is no way he goes undrafted. I could see him going in rounds 3-5. All it takes is one GM to fall in love and beleive he has the coach to straighten Marcus out.

Marcus Vick=trouble........no thanks. I say, don't even consider him!:shakeno:

Make no mistake, Vick will get drafted. No question about it. Id say he would go in like round 5. Remember Cecil Collins? All it takes is a JJ and guess what, about 25 or so NFL coaches are just like him. They will sign whoever they can use to help the team win. I honestly think very few coaches give a crap about what kind of people the players are. I could see Vick going first day if he wows someone in combines or workouts thats how bad some of these coaches are.
Saban had luck with Ricky, but Ricky is a decent person. Misguided but a decent guy. He might think he can handle him, but I really, really hope not. I never want to see this POS in a Phin uniform.
When Vick finds out he's been cut loose by the team and says 'its not a big deal, Im just going to the next level baby', you can see there is something seriously wrong with the guy. Frankly he needs a beatdown, a serious beatdown. Michael needs to slap his sorry a$$ upside his head, his kid brother is POS right now and needs to straighten up before he winds up in jail or worse.

Back
Top Bottom