MERGED: Marvez Reports Poole Injures Knee | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Marvez Reports Poole Injures Knee

I think if you come to the board and say anything without a source you are gonna get ripped. I am glad to see that this was right, but imagine if the whole board to heart every poster that posts things without a source.

Feeley gains Montana's mojo during the offseason, vows to play better... I have no source though..

GRYPHONK said:
Nothing is set in stone yet!!! Let's hope it isn't that bad.
I understand that, but almost everyone bashed the guy and doubted him... he was just trying to post news... we all pre-judged and were wrong. Hopefully the Poole injury isn't as serious as it sounds.

Martel said:
Just "roll" with the punches and eat your crow.

He doesn't owe you a damn thing nor the guy who he was asking for a source.

PressCoverage, good for you man.. im glad someone came out and said somethin about how new posters are treated around here... while i agree that some people do come in and cause problems, its not true with everyone. i think people need to give others a chance before they bash them and this is a perfect example. but the info you brought was really bad news and that sucks

DcRy82 said:
PressCoverage, good for you man.. im glad someone came out and said somethin about how new posters are treated around here... while i agree that some people do come in and cause problems, its not true with everyone. i think people need to give others a chance before they bash them and this is a perfect example. but the info you brought was really bad news and that sucks

Most veteran posters just want the new posters to act accordingly. If one of the older members of the forum were to post something like that without any sources they would receive the same treatment.

GreenMonster said:
Let the lets sign Ty Law threads begin... arrrghghth

The panic button has already been hit on the main board. Here comes all the wacky trade scenarios and "I told you so's." It will be even worse than usual given the time of the offseason. Poor Mods. Merged x1,000,000.

Gonzo said:
The panic button has already been hit on the main board. Here comes all the wacky trade scenarios and "I told you so's." It will be even worse than usual given the time of the offseason. Poor Mods. Merged x1,000,000.

When I wake up tommorow and some of the people sleeping see these threads all hells gonna break loose. I would be much more scared if we lost S T. Jones because he is the only one we even know will start at safety.. Poole may have just be regulated to the Nickel role and if Daniels has to play there knowing the system I say lets roll with the punches and root Daniels on. GreenMonster

personally, i really see Daniels as more of a free safety... and a potentially really good one... which we've been lacking for God knows how long...

but that's just me... and, as a disclaimer, i have no link to back that up

Jaj said:
He doesn't owe you a damn thing nor the guy who he was asking for a source.

Who said he owed anyone anything? You need to mind your own business homeboy. I was making a reference to something that happened earlier, that you know nothing about, so keep your little know it all *** out of it.

painnotpleasure said:
I understand that, but almost everyone bashed the guy and doubted him... he was just trying to post news... we all pre-judged and were wrong. Hopefully the Poole injury isn't as serious as it sounds.

LOL!!! Sorry you misunderstood me.

I have already voiced my opinion on this in the other threads. I think it was sad that, not the people who were skeptical, but the ones that bashed, critiscized and name called. It was pathetic.

What I was in reference to was I hope that Pooles injury isn't that bad. That's what I meant by nothing is set in stone.

PressCoverage said:
i was speaking to those who DID... and he who flushed...

regardless, i presented it maturely (at first), never backed down, didn't disappear, and i even embraced a ban if it wasn't true ...

at what point do you at least say to yourself "hmmm...?"

or is every new poster on your warm message board just dismissed as some propaganda-spewing 7th grader?

and where am i acting happy about it? i watched Will Poole at B.C. in person, and at USC on TV ... he was/is well on his way to being a high quality starter...

it just makes missing Corey Webster in round 2 all that much more painful...

Now hang on a second,
you are not exactly innoccent either, or have you never posted on MBs before? You should have given it some thought that maybe some posters would question your reports lack of source and as well as on your first post.

I don't agree with the name calling but none the less there are many many many people from diverse backgrounds that post on MBs like this and if you had any experiance on them you should have expected all kinds of varied backlash responses.
And as I read your thread and was laughing at the fact that I knew you were correct and they were many shoes in many mouths, you were kinda egging it on and prodding some of the posters. Which in turn provoked more name calling and distrust.

So although I got a good laugh out of it, your post I quoted above comes off as condescending and that won't make you many friends on here either.

By the way welcome to the board, I'm Hellion the most respected poster on this board........... :roflmao: just kidding.

condescending? it was suggested i be banned and that i was a "smelly ***" before i ever replied... ;)

anyway, thanks :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom