MERGED: Marvez Reports Poole Injures Knee | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Marvez Reports Poole Injures Knee

You cant come on here and say something out of the blue without naming a source and expect people not to question it. You knew when you were writing this that people would react to it, so just deal with it, pat yourself on the back, an blow it out your ***.

finfan54 said:
You cant come on here and say something out of the blue without naming a source and expect people not to question it. You knew when you were writing this that people would react to it, so just deal with it, pat yourself on the back, an blow it out your ***.

People have a right to ask for a source. But why cant people ask for sources without being a$$es?

Hellion said:
Now hang on a second,
you are not exactly innoccent either, or have you never posted on MBs before? You should have given it some thought that maybe some posters would question your reports lack of source and as well as on your first post.

I don't agree with the name calling but none the less there are many many many people from diverse backgrounds that post on MBs like this and if you had any experiance on them you should have expected all kinds of varied backlash responses.
And as I read your thread and was laughing at the fact that I knew you were correct and they were many shoes in many mouths, you were kinda egging it on and prodding some of the posters. Which in turn provoked more name calling and distrust.

So although I got a good laugh out of it, your post I quoted above comes off as condescending and that won't make you many friends on here either.

By the way welcome to the board, I'm Hellion the most respected poster on this board........... :roflmao: just kidding.

I agree with you Hellion,

the thread was pretty funny
but i think the guys(other member ) was baited

I made a post on that issue,but the website when down.

PC you are also guilty of gloating
you was right let it go

ps welcome to finheaven :o :o :wink:

DolphinDevil28 said:
You put yourself in some of the fans on this board's shoes who have been around forever and ask yourself that question.

You should have put a disclaimer before you presented your facts. You wouldn't have been the first "inside source" guy with a first post to come post BS.

And that gives all the other guys who called him names and acted like 2 year olds the right to do that . NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
People need to grow up and not attack people until they are proven wrong. He does not have to put himself in our shoes, I am sure he is very aware that BS happens on the net EVERY FRIGGIN DAY. But I guess we here at Finheavan are immune to that kinda BS, and heaven forbid someone want to come here and want to share some info. Oh no we can't have that, cause he is obviously a liar caus he has too few posts.

I am not attacking you just the Idea that he should accept what happened to him, caus not many here are MAN enough to stand up and say "I am sorry".

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Liberal? Conservatives love censorship

that's commonly known as sarcasm

anyway, finfan54... you're the best... thanks for setting me straight... i should have known better... now, get away from behind me, and welcome to my ignore list....

PressCoverage said:
that's commonly known as sarcasm

anyway, finfan54... you're the best... thanks for setting me straight... i should have known better... now, get away from behind me, and welcome to my ignore list....
Press, I don't know if you saw the other thread, but I wanted to formally apologize for doubting you on the Poole story last night. Sorry.

GRYPHONK said:
LOL!!! Sorry you misunderstood me.

I have already voiced my opinion on this in the other threads. I think it was sad that, not the people who were skeptical, but the ones that bashed, critiscized and name called. It was pathetic.

What I was in reference to was I hope that Pooles injury isn't that bad. That's what I meant by nothing is set in stone.
Oh alright, it's all good man. :up: Let us hope the injury isn't serious. :pray:

Back
Top Bottom