Merged: Michael Bennett Rips Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Bennett Rips Tannehill

SimplyWess

Active Roster
Reaction score
This excerpt is from a recent interview. First among Bennett's grievances was the Miami Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill, who has a 23-25 record in three seasons and signed a six-year extension worth about $95 million in May. "Quarterback is the only position in the NFL where you could be mediocre and get paid. At every other position, you can't be mediocre," Bennett said. "If I was Ryan Tannehill and the most games I ever won was seven, how could you get a $100 million for that? I guess that's the value of the position.

I guess he forgot to mention QB is the only position where you are also judged by wins and losses. I hope Tannehill is reading all this, and lights the league on fire this season. When you can't respect from opposing teams, and even amongst your fanbase you have to play with a chip on your shoulder.

This excerpt is from a recent interview. First among Bennett's grievances was the Miami Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill, who has a 23-25 record in three seasons and signed a six-year extension worth about $95 million in May. "Quarterback is the only position in the NFL where you could be mediocre and get paid. At every other position, you can't be mediocre," Bennett said. "If I was Ryan Tannehill and the most games I ever won was seven, how could you get a $100 million for that? I guess that's the value of the position.

I guess he forgot to mention QB is the only position where you are also judged by wins and losses. I hope Tannehill is reading all this, and lights the league on fire this season. When you can't respect from opposing teams, and even amongst your fanbase you have to play with a chip on your shoulder.

And Bennett would be wrong. There is nothing mediocre about his stats last year (over 4,000 yards passing, 27 TD's, 92.8 QB rating), especially considering the offensive line issues.

Dude has been crying about money or lack of money for a while now. He's just mad.

Of course Junc is already here to stir up the pot.

He's just mad he's not getting his contract extension. Sea doesn't need to pay him And he knows it.

Now he thinks he's a victim.

5388.gif

bennett is a mercenary who wants a new contract every year

Dude has been crying about money or lack of money for a while now. He's just mad.

Of course Junc is already here to stir up the pot.

that's not fair, I stayed out of many other threads including the comedic one where most people would only take Luck and Rodgers over Tannehill.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Is this the Michael Bennett of the old "wizzinator" ilk?

I think it is Seattle's Michael Bennett

I know one thing, Tanne is a lot better than Sanchez the guy who cost the Jets 2 SBs!

I guess Bennett does not understand what a market economy is.

Oh he mad lol. Ate too many waffles 20 years ago and got himself placed in a 4 point stance at an early age.

Back
Top Bottom