Merged: Michael Bennett Rips Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Bennett Rips Tannehill

One could argue that Tannehill is better than, or on par with at least, Bennett's QB as well. Perhaps this is a back door complaint about his own QB who just hit the jackpot that he is longing for.

Didn't Tanne play his Seahawks? What happened again, I forget =) Nothing cracks me up more than one multi-millionaire complaining that another multi-millionaire is making more money. Get over it dumbass, it is a QB driven league.....so the league will protect them. May be he can apply for welfare!

Bennett does have a point. The teams Ryan has QB'd are 23-25 in his 3 years. That's mediocre. It isn't all on Ryan but he could've done more than score 7 pts vs. Buffalo and the Jets when it mattered the most.

I know one thing, Tanne is a lot better than Sanchez the guy who cost the Jets 2 SBs!

:lol2:

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Didn't Tanne play his Seahawks? What happened again, I forget =) Nothing cracks me up more than one multi-millionaire complaining that another multi-millionaire is making more money. Get over it dumbass, it is a QB driven league.....so the league will protect them. May be he can apply for welfare!

he threw a late INT which they overturned on a ticky tack penalty to save the dolphins.

Who cares what he thinks.......

That is the market/reality of todays NFL. RT is and will be worth every penny.

Bennett does have a point. The teams Ryan has QB'd are 23-25 in his 3 years. That's mediocre. It isn't all on Ryan but he could've done more than score 7 pts vs. Buffalo and the Jets when it mattered the most.

I don't get why players complain publicly. complain privately all you want but the more players sign for the more others will get in the future. salaries going up, up, up are good for the players who will be looking to sign new deals in the coming years.

Junc cheerleading for other teams and players because his own team has a QB that got jacked up by one of his teammates and another QB that's played on 6 different teams.

With the way that's headed, he'll end up making more than his current contract.

Ignorant idiot who will be made to look like an even bigger clown after this year. So much ignorant mouthing off in this league. Someone like Bennett is too dumb to be allowed to pollute the world with his dumbass opinions.

Man who plays on defense that gives up 3 points per game rips on man whose defense gave up 36 points per game after it lost one player in 2014.

2 weeks from today we will all be looking forward to week 1. Can't wait, let's talk about games and put this other nonsense aside.

Typical nonsense rhetoric as if the QB wins the game by himself. THE most bloviating line of BS idiots use to justify their QB ranking -- or to a lesser degree -- other positions.

For historical reference -- see a dude like Archie Manning who was a TOP SHELF talent who never had a winning season in the NFL. The "argument" is absolute stupidity proposed by micro minds who have no legit perspective otherwise.

Just like Marino never winning a Stupid Bowl all by himself. It's moronic to single out one player in such a team game for the COMPLETE responsibility for that team!

I mean, there's like 46 dudes active on game day (or whatever the current # is).

Like if Suh never plays (PLAYS) on a champion team he's a "loser!"

Total garbage that should be addressed as such every time some idiot pukes his opinion.

My opinion. Of course.

BNF.

Back
Top Bottom