MERGED: Michael Sam to be First Openly Gay Player - Okay w/ Phins drafting him? | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Michael Sam to be First Openly Gay Player - Okay w/ Phins drafting him?

No one is trying to silence you or anyone else.

Preposterous. From your example earlier, GLAAD was definitely trying to silence the duck guy for some rather innocuous comments. I would also wager that before I die we will have 'hate speech' laws similar to many other countries.

I never equated gay sex to horse sex, you must have me confused with someone else.....

You are right, it was xxwarxx.

YEah liberals are the intolerant ones lol, keep calling us intolerant and were going to take away all your republican states rights to have sex with horses. Seriously, you guys are intolerant to gays, but love some horse sex. Loved it so much you guys made it into law.

Now explain this to me, if the horse is a male, is gay male horse sex frowned upon in your "belief system"? I mean how does this work? Is there a faction of rightys with a gay horse agenda trying to convince you straight horse ****ers that they deserve the same right to sex with horse?

Looks like this thread is about ready to me moved to POFO

That's what the tea baggers do..

Somehow a story about a kid who is the first draft pick to come out of the closet in professional sports, is all about them.

Somehow these d bags turned this story into how there "belief system" aka Hate is on trial, and how they are victims of a "liberal agenda and PC". somehow these bunch of cowards have literally convinced themselves they are being screwed over here.

Yet this won't effect there lives one bit, won't effect there freedoms or there beliefs or there rights.

It's what people with self hate do, make themselves into victims, make people who have no effect on there lives, into enemies. It's pathetic to say the least...

Question for those so outspokenly opposed to homosexuals, are you OK with the abundance of photos of scantily clad women that clog this forum in every thread?

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.

Heck, that's a commandment! Yet no one seems to care. There certainly aren't protests and boycotts over it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would hate to be the GM that has to cut this kid when he can't make the roster, yet face allegations and questions that he was cut due to him being gay.

Talk about a window of opportunity for a lawsuit.

Question for those so outspokenly opposed to homosexuals, are you OK with the abundance of photos of scantily clad women that clog this forum in every thread?

Actually, no. I have it all turned off. You make a fair point, though.

And why did I bring up the dixiecrats? The south was littered with democrats. They caucused with democrats, voted democrat and put democrat policies into place. Not until the 50/60s did it change, some what.
Yes, and when the non-Southern Democrats voted in support of various civil rights laws, they bolted to the Republican Party who took up the racist agenda as a means to win southern states. Why do you insist on leaving out the end of that story?

That is not ignorance, that is fact. Your Welcome.
It is. And so is your use of the word "Your."

First Media Matters and then Maddow, what next, Daily Show? Did you even read the article that you posted? Apparently not, because it was just the elitist liberals using the term to mock them.

"elitist liberals"...

Your daddy teach you these words?

I would hate to be the GM that has to cut this kid when he can't make the roster, yet face allegations and questions that he was cut due to him being gay.

Talk about a window of opportunity for a lawsuit.

yep...and it's why if i'm miami being the overblown crap i have already dealt with michael sam is not even on my board...although if you watch the tape you may come to that conclusion anyways

That's what the tea baggers do..

Somehow a story about a kid who is the first draft pick to come out of the closet in professional sports, is all about them.

Somehow these d bags turned this story into how there "belief system" aka Hate is on trial, and how they are victims of a "liberal agenda and PC". somehow these bunch of cowards have literally convinced themselves they are being screwed over here.

Yet this won't effect there lives one bit, won't effect there freedoms or there beliefs or there rights.

It's what people with self hate do, make themselves into victims, make people who have no effect on there lives, into enemies. It's pathetic to say the least...

The only victim here, is Sam. You and others already have him as a poster child for being a victim.

Go back to basics of the argument. He is being held up as a hero, and being glorified as a Jackie Robinson. Sad, very sad and a disservice to the legacy of Mr. Robinson.

The PC and liberal agenda was all played out during the Martin fiasco. It was there for all to see. Now you can see the same talking heads talking up this guy. HLN, the channel of Nancy Grace, were talking about him and his bravery and his football prospects. HLN...seriously? MSNBC....can't wait to see Madcow tonight.

Your arm chair psych 101 courses might work with the hood rats, but not here. Its childish and silly, and is done when you can't debate with logic, and fall back to pure emotion. Sad really, or pathetic to say the least.

You in one of your first posts, made Sam out to be a victim. Out of pure air, you made him to be a victim. At that point no name calling. Just opinions were being used. And you still keep going with your inability to debate with logic. You and wal***** are serious babies.

He's an LB'er but really a Wide Receiver.
I could really care less if a player is gay to be honest, no affect on me.
However, if I had a son it would be a totally different story.

That's the worst thing, by far, I've read in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom