Merged: Mods there is something funny going on/Am I missing something? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Mods there is something funny going on/Am I missing something?

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
i have noticed alot this morning when i have posted i quoted a poster and my post ended up in front of the other poster who posted before me:confused: its kind of weird and i wanted to tell you.

thanks

dorsaroll156 said:
i have noticed alot this morning when i have posted i quoted a poster and my post ended up in front of the other poster who posted before me:confused: its kind of weird and i wanted to tell you.

thanks
Testing

Edit: I haven't post very much today but so far, everything I posted has been listed correctly. Can you try to quote me and see if it happens again. If it does, it will give the Admins an example to try to debug

Happened to me yesterday too; had two posts in a row in a thread, the first one posted after the later one.

NaboCane said:
Happened to me yesterday too; had two posts in a row in a thread, the first one posted after the later one.

Odd...it sounds like a DB problem but none that I have ever heard. An admin should be able to track it down in the logs.

I'll check the support pages at vBulletin to see if anyone there has reported the problem. If nothing else, it will help me understand it if I ever see this problem again.

NaboCane said:

and it just happened to me inthe thread in the dolphins forum titled i noticed something in the video or something like that.i was the only post besides the person who started it and it looks like i started the thread

this is happening to me a lot for some reason. for some reason when i reply it puts the reply like 2 minutes ahead of time and before another post....not always, but alot.

This is something 3P would have to confirm but I think it has something to do with the load balancing and multiple servers running :fh:

Oh wow, that is wierd! This post showed up and I haven't even written it yet. :jawdrop:

inFINSible said:
Oh wow, that is wierd! This post showed up and I haven't even written it yet. :jawdrop:

it's that new hat channeling all the horn energy into printable brainwaves....

Mindwarp said:
This is something 3P would have to confirm but I think it has something to do with the load balancing and multiple servers running :fh:

Only time I've seen this happen on other forums is when the servers were not syched up time-wise.

This was going on for a while at Neowin.net. One server was several minutes faster than the other one.

this happends to me like 8 outta 10 times now...and when i delete my post and try and repost it, it says it was a duplicate post.....

yeah. it is happening. i also noticed that my "quick reply" posts dont show up right away. only after i exit the thread and re-enter it can i see the post

Am I missing something here???

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 61 seconds.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This site has had some technical difficulties as of late. When I reply to someones post, my post jumps ahead of their post. And there have been times when I try to make a post and it tells me that I have to wait, even though my last post was 5 minutes prior.

Just letting you guys know incase you haven't noticed this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom