Merged: Mods there is something funny going on/Am I missing something? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Mods there is something funny going on/Am I missing something?

I noticed a glitch too. I am on Finheaven so much, it feels like I should be a member of the 20,000 post club. But for some reason, I'm at around 6000 and some change. I KNOW I have spent 20,000 posts worth of time on here. So whataya say mods, want to bump me up and get me up to where I feel like should be? :D

SCall13 said:
I noticed a glitch too. I am on Finheaven so much, it feels like I should be a member of the 20,000 post club. But for some reason, I'm at around 6000 and some change. I KNOW I have spent 20,000 posts worth of time on here. So whataya say mods, want to bump me up and get me up to where I feel like should be? :D
:lol:

I just tried to make this post and it made me wait again. :lol:

I have a theory

The time on the servers isnt the same, if you notice all of the glitches have to do with a certain amount of seconds before you do something, and the time that you posted (your post coming before the person you quoted etc)

Alex44 said:
I have a theory

The time on the servers isnt the same, if you notice all of the glitches have to do with a certain amount of seconds before you do something, and the time that you posted (your post coming before the person you quoted etc)

I heard someone say that before, it could have been you. I was just pointing it out so it could be fixed.

:cooldude:

I think Ray Lucas has signed up to be a member. Now that there is a presence of pure evil on the site, weird and un explained events will happen.

I was fearing this day would come.

Spray Mucus said:
I think Ray Lucas has signed up to be a member. Now that there is a presence of pure evil on the site, weird and un explained events will happen.

I was fearing this day would come.

I can see it now....."Ray vs Spray: a fight to the death".

I'll put down $100 on Mucus, who's in? :wink:

like2god said:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 61 seconds.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This site has had some technical difficulties as of late. When I reply to someones post, my post jumps ahead of their post. And there have been times when I try to make a post and it tells me that I have to wait, even though my last post was 5 minutes prior.

Just letting you guys know incase you haven't noticed this stuff.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=150357

Alex44 said:
I have a theory

a "theory"?

LMAO!

Maybe read the first page of the thread. I know for a fact that that is the reason.

Okay check this out, it happened last night to. I went to send a PM, first one and I get this:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 135 seconds

This happened last night as well. I didn't PM before this either, but damn 135 seconds:lol:

Okay now when i send a PM, the exact same PM comes to me as new, then after i open it, the person sending me a PM comes through!!!!

Oh and here is another PM message:

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 117 seconds.

icephinfan said:
Okay now when i send a PM, the exact same PM comes to me as new, then after i open it, the person sending me a PM comes through!!!!

Oh and here is another PM message:

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 117 seconds.

:shakeno:

You broke FH Iceman.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom