[Merged] New Site Design | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Merged] New Site Design

WHat do you think of the new site?

• Great. Informative, sharp and a big improvement

Votes: 150 74.3%
  • Bust. Cluttered and ugly. Bring back the old one.

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 34 16.8%

• Total voters
The site looks great. Nice job. Nothing like making the best Dolphins site even better. Much appreciated.

the new site looks great. Nice clean modern look but i dont like the way the message board looks. ITs too small and hard to read sometimes. Any way you guys will be able to fix that?

By the power of Greyskull, we will look into it.

wow....the new site looks awesome, great work everyone....feels wierd to see it though....i got used to the re-direct page!

Sharp looking guys, it really looks good. Much better than the old one. Thanks for the hard work.

For those that voted they like the old one better, instead of just voting, why not post why??

The more imput the staff gets from people, the better it can be.

Site looks good fellas. I don't usually like change when it comes to something I'm used to (the old FH). But if this is how it's gunna be, there's no problem with that. I don't like the message board being on the left though. I liked it short and sweet and up on the right corner.

But that's just me :wink:

I'm far from being anything like a graphic artist, but I think that the site looks great with a very clear layout. My only negative comment: the colors on the home page. Shouldn't they be aqua and orange?

I think its awesome and was well worth the wait.....i still do however miss the shoutbox but i guess i can get over it. Good job with the site guys!

Site looks awesome guys!!!

Definitely worth the wait. Keep up the good work!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

I think its awesome and was well worth the wait.....i still do however miss the shoutbox but i guess i can get over it. Good job with the site guys!

The shoutbox is not coming back. It was a huge drain on resources, only a few people used it and one person in particular was fond of running scripts there...

Sorry, bro.

Back
Top Bottom