MERGED: Next Stop On The Ricky Tour: LA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Next Stop On The Ricky Tour: LA

This is getting more interesting!!! I'm sensing some kind of emotional acting out process. Something to keep an eye on. This story is not over.

For some reason i get the odd feeling he might be coming back. Just like his mom said though if within a week he isn't back he may not. But something gives me a feeling he is.

This is insane.....

Let me get this straight....

In the last week...he went From Miami to the Bahamas, then from the Bahamas to Hawaii, then from Hawaii to Tokyo, then from Tokyo to LA, then he is going from LA to Marth's Vineyard.......

Yeah.....he wants to be like those Jamaicans living in Tin Huts........:lol:

THIS GUY IS F'N' NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enigmatics said:
I can't take anymore of these "Happy Ricky" reports, they completely leave out the selfishness of the act. It's pathetic.

Lighten up.

VJ1252 said:
how is that not traveling?
It's traveling allright......how the hell do you go to Hawaii from the Bahamas for a day then do Tokyo in a day........?

This is crazy!

I thought he was staying in Asia for six months? Wow, that was a short six months. I can't blame him for wanting to travel and see the world, but I don't think he should have deserted his team just before the season like that. He should have at least finished out the season and then retired, giving the Dolphins time to find a new RB.

He is manifesting all of the signs of a man in the manic phase of bipolar disorder. This is f'ing classic. When this guy starts cycling down I pray that he is near friends and family, becasue these are the times when suicide, etc.. happen. Thsi is no joke people, the man is sick and needs help. I think someone like Dan Lebatard is a f'ing scum of the earth sleaze bag to cannonize him like this. The guy is clealry in need of serious professional help. I hope for Ricky's sake he gets help.

Alot of us have experimented with mind altering drugs. Heck I've been on one in my younger years that made me think that I knew my friend's thoughts. Talking about it later, he thought the same thing. It's a bad mental state but I do look back at those times as some of the best of my life.

This dude is trying to find something that's not there-clarity.

He hasn't realized that you decide who you are on a daily basis.

When he finds that truth.......He may not like it.

jgarMD said:
I think someone like Dan Lebatard is a f'ing scum of the earth sleaze bag to cannonize him like this. The guy is clealry in need of serious professional help. I hope for Ricky's sake he gets help.

You hit the nail on the head buddy....

Encouraging this guy is the last thing that needs to be done. I'm actually worried about the dangerous state of mind he's in right now.

Section126 said:
It's traveling allright......how the hell do you go to Hawaii from the Bahamas for a day then do Tokyo in a day........?

This is crazy!
I think you just mentioned where alot of people would like for him to go...;)

You're right tho...he probably really needs professional help...maybe he should refill the Paxil scrip.

Back
Top Bottom