MERGED: Next Stop On The Ricky Tour: LA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Next Stop On The Ricky Tour: LA

jgarMD said:
He is manifesting all of the signs of a man in the manic phase of bipolar disorder. This is f'ing classic. When this guy starts cycling down I pray that he is near friends and family, becasue these are the times when suicide, etc.. happen. Thsi is no joke people, the man is sick and needs help. I think someone like Dan Lebatard is a f'ing scum of the earth sleaze bag to cannonize him like this. The guy is clealry in need of serious professional help. I hope for Ricky's sake he gets help.

This is so true. I see it all the time in my work. When people are manic they go on spending binges, traveling binges, any kind of binge. An ex of mine with bipolar once spent 20,000 in a month and doesn't know what he bought. A clieent of mine once stopped taking her meds, drove around Philly for three days, and then OD'ed. Not to say Ricky is going to OD, but if the link is accurate, he is in a classic manic phase.

Ricky take your Paxil, please!!!!

FemaleFinFan said:
This is so true. I see it all the time in my work. When people are manic they go on spending binges, traveling binges, any kind of binge. An ex of mine with bipolar once spent 20,000 in a month and doesn't know what he bought. A clieent of mine once stopped taking her meds, drove around Philly for three days, and then OD'ed. Not to say Ricky is going to OD, but if the link is accurate, he is in a classic manic phase.

Ricky take your Paxil, please!!!!
Good point.The man is trying to run away from himself:eek: .He needs help soon or he may be a candidate for suicide:shootself .Someone who he respects(Mom:peebs: ) has got to get a hold of him soon and get him back on his medication :xii: and off the Wacky Tabacky:redeye: :groovy:The pressure may be too much for him.

Who goes to Japan for a day???

Welp, maybe because he's now unemployed he wants to rack up some frequent flyer miles....

I want him to show his face on South Beach, that would be great.

He will also have to come back and play again.....he will be out of money! He's dropped like 4 G's on plane tickets in 2 days.....at this rate he'll be back by Thursday!

:lol:

Maybe you should do a "around the world in 80 days" thing OR a "Ricky Williams world tour 2004".

That's also a helluva lot of time zones to travel thru- Miami to Bahamas to Hawaii to Japan to LA... how's he doing it with the jet lag factor?

I thought he bought a one way ticket to Asia, now supposedly he was already in Asia when he called Wanny on Friday. This is interesting. I want to know where he will go next! All of these flights start to add up for a while. I wonder if he will try to go back to football when he goes bankrupt.

http://bucs.tbo.com/bucs/tokyo/tokyo.shtml
Bucs' Odyssey

Dolphins LT Dan Goodspeed has come to Tokyo in the summer of last year. It is said that they carry out also to the electric town (Akihabara) in Tokyo, and enjoyed shopping.

For what purpose on earth did Ricky drop in at Tokyo? :confused:
It is really regrettable that he who came to Tokyo is not the player of the Dolphins for me.

He's probably at home if the truth was known. It's all his other personalities that are out traveling. Ricky, take the blue pill and get out of the Matrix.

My buddies girlfriend is bipolar, I lived with them for a year and saw firsthand a couple of her serious episodes. And what Ricky is doing right now is classic bipolar. If he gets help and gets on his meds he will be OK........if not, who knows.

ZOD said:
Alot of us have experimented with mind altering drugs. Heck I've been on one in my younger years that made me think that I knew my friend's thoughts.

Holy **** dude!!

jtown777 said:
He's probably at home if the truth was known. It's all his other personalities that are out traveling. Ricky, take the blue pill and get out of the Matrix.

Holy **** dude!! :rofl:

Seriously guys......I am beginning to recognize this........I had a friend that had serious depression problems.....he would all of a sudden ....BINGE.....

It was like a once a month thing.......

One month he binged on cigs and cheap wine........He smoked two cartons and drank 12 bottles of MD 20/20 in 2 days.......

The worst he got was one month he decided that his binge of choice was going to be gambling........he told nobody in his family including his parents (he was 24), but he emptied out his bank account for about 3 grand and flew to Vegas without telling anyone........well, he lost the 3 grand and took out an additional 20 grand in credit and then trashed a hotel room and got billed 10 grand on top of that.........

He is dead now...........as he shot and killed his girlfriend and then blew his brains out.

Section126 said:
Seriously guys......I am beginning to recognize this........I had a friend that had serious depression problems.....he would all of a sudden ....BINGE.....

It was like a once a month thing.......

One month he binged on cigs and cheap wine........He smoked two cartons and drank 12 bottles of MD 20/20 in 2 days.......

The worst he got was one month he decided that his binge of choice was going to be gambling........he told nobody in his family including his parents (he was 24), but he emptied out his bank account for about 3 grand and flew to Vegas without telling anyone........well, he lost the 3 grand and took out an additional 20 grand in credit and then trashed a hotel room and got billed 10 grand on top of that.........

He is dead now...........as he shot and killed his girlfriend and then blew his brains out.

Makes you think that maybe everyone here shouldn't be sh*tting down Ricky's throat. I am getting the feeling this goes WAY beyond just football.

Back
Top Bottom