MERGED: Next Stop On The Ricky Tour: LA | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Next Stop On The Ricky Tour: LA

Ricky Leaving Asia...flying to LA

According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, the buzz around the league is Ricky is leaving Asia and flying to LA ASAP to meet with his agent Leigh Steinberg.

Don't know what this means. Is he just sigining retierment papers? Or is he thinking about a return?

BengalsFan said:
I can't blame him for wanting to travel and see the world.

If he wanted to see the world I can send him pictures I've been most everywhere. He didn't have to do this. :)

Section126 said:
It's traveling allright......how the hell do you go to Hawaii from the Bahamas for a day then do Tokyo in a day........?

This is crazy!

Honestly, its starting to sound to me like he is in manic depression mode and freaking out. A personal crisis triggered by his failed drug test, the load of the upcoming season, and who knows what personal issues he may be facing.

Dude needs to have a non weed pow-wow with some people in his life that he trusts for some help sorting things out.....

jtown777 said:
He's probably at home if the truth was known. It's all his other personalities that are out traveling. Ricky, take the blue pill and get out of the Matrix.

Blue pill!!! :roflmao:

This needed a bump.

Back
Top Bottom