Merged: Official "Let's Comment on what Speil had to say" thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official "Let's Comment on what Speil had to say" thread

Spielman's Press Conference

Missed the very beginning but got on as he was saying that Jerman and Whitley were improved and ready to compete for starting RG spot. Smoke ????

Did anyone hear the very beginning?

Good question, Spielman had to dodge it. Do you feel more comfy with OL top 6 or 7, or WR top 3.

I hope he's telling the truth because I want us to get a still position player in the first round not a o-linemen

Correct me if I am wrong...

Did RS said that if an OL man is not in the top 5 of their position, he don't expect them to contribute their first year?

BTW he seemed to dodge a bit a question about safety I think. Said what if Sean Taylor falls? They asked if there's another safety they would have a first round grade on he said "Well you've all seen the Kiper rankings..."

When i heard Speil say "Dave is involved more than ever", I heard a giant groan coming from the majority of the faithful in south florida :lol:

Ooooh...thats interesting...he's talking specifically about whether a guy can change and says they can change but a leopard doesnt change his spots and eventually he comes back to it...they do a lot of psych testing...talked specifically about weight said ok a guy loses a bunch of weight gets that contract then balloons back up etc...

The reporters bit tried to get him to comment specifically more on Andrews...

Originally posted by TerryTate
When i heard Speil say "Dave is involved more than ever", I heard a giant groan coming from the majority of the faithful in south florida :lol:

then what was Dave doing last year?

Originally posted by Disnardo
Correct me if I am wrong...

Did RS said that if an OL man is not in the top 5 of their position, he don't expect them to contribute their first year?
no, he said you only project a top 5, top 10 OLmen to start automatically. Any pick after that you w/start #2 or below on the depth chart.

Back
Top Bottom