MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD**

outlawd2u said:
Pittsburgh just may be the best team in the NFL right now!!! I really think they're that good, and Roethlisberger is playing just as good or better than any QB I've ever seen as a rookie

The Steelers have a tough schedule and with the way some teams are playing the best team changes weekly.

phinman1 said:
You know nothing about me, so clam up. While you are tutoring your kid on behavior, make sure to talk about the part where Daddy's "hatred" towards men he doesn't know is behavior to avoid. You have a point as to my injury statement, but you are a hypocrite, and therefore your comments mean nothing.

I hate the team...I have no animosity towards any of the players, or any other part of the franchise. I have no problem hating an idea. "The Patriots" doesn't refer to any individual, it refers to a corporate entity. Players come and go, as do coaches and owners. That's why it's so scummy to root for injuries. The guy you are hoping breaks his leg today might be wearing a Phins jersey tomorrow. Then, in your rampant hypocricy, you will be wishing that person all the best...just because he changed uniforms.

phinman1 said:
Give me a break Mr. Holier than thou. I guess your "hatred" is more admirable. Also, I really don't care what you would expect.

Those words (wanting injuries) could come back and haunt you!

Oh man, they already did! NE had by far the most season ending injuries to start out last year, and they still won the SB!

Anyway, I'd much rather play a team at full strength, it makes the victories taste a little better......

What can I say.... :LOL: I love it! For once.....the OTHER team didn't give them a Win! Made my day....Made my week....As I've said, anyone can beat them if they don't shoot themselves. It's not like they're "dominating" or really a better team then most IMHO. We could have beat them (as horrible as we are), Buffalo could have...the list goes on and on to last year. They just haven't made many turnovers the past year. Hopefully this is the beginning of their downfall now and they do 6 turnovers a game for the rest of the season.....!!!

Back
Top Bottom