MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD**

phinman1 said:
Give me a break Mr. Holier than thou. I guess your "hatred" is more admirable. Also, I really don't care what you would expect.

Shut up.

Pats are going to lose. Now they wont be so OVERRATED like they are now.

Maybe the media can get off their jock now. Probably not, though.

From the looks of this game, the Pats won't be making it to the Super Bowl if they have to face Pittsburgh again in the playoffs.

Bling said:

You shouldn't speak that way to your elders, punk. Mod edit: If you two continue your current discusion, You will both get some time off to consider the TOS of this site. This is a warning, stop it now or take it to PMs, thank you.

Bettis just put a nice shot on Harrison, who of course didn't like it and got in the buses face.

Big Ben looks mature beyond his years and has poise like few other qb's in this league have. He has a cannon for an arm and is very accurate....what a steal for the steelers!

Bettis just ran over harrison

Bettis just broke a run at the end of the game and put a shoulder into harrisons mouth love itMod edit: This is the DOLPHIN'S forum, please keep your threads on topics about the Dolphins.

Muck said:
It's just one loss. If they win the Super Bowl, it's absolutely a dynasty.

Don't belittle it...

I would classify this game as a very good start to the demise of the Patsies. :D

It won't get any easier for the Pats either, they gotta go play a pissed of Rams team coming off of a loss and a bye week.

phinman1 said:
Give me a break Mr. Holier than thou. I guess your "hatred" is more admirable. Also, I really don't care what you would expect.

Rooting for injuries is tasteless, classless, and the kind of thing that the worst "fans" take part in. It's fans like you that I have to make excuses for to my kid when I take him to a game.

Back
Top Bottom