MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD**

What's the score now? My fiance' switched the channel to a movie when I left the room for a few minutes.

That Ben Roethelisberger is something special...

I am just happy that the ball is finally not bouncing in their favor. Those guys get all the calls, all the breaks, all the bounces.

31 - 10 steelers on top and they dont look like they are gonna let this one slip away so the pats might as well pack it up....man Jerome Bettis has only 38 carries this season and 8 are for td's...he is automatic around the goal line

Wow the Steelers have looked very impressive. I don't feel so bad losing to them now. The Pats are getting schooled so far. I wish we could have gotten a hold of Big Ben, that guy is something else.

PhinPhan1227 said:
Nobody on this planet hates New England more than me...but rooting for injuries is utterly classless, and a statement I would expect from a Patriots fan...not a Phins fan.

Give me a break Mr. Holier than thou. I guess your "hatred" is more admirable. Also, I really don't care what you would expect.

You don't root for injuries, period.

Anyway, like Phil Simms just said, Pittsburgh is manhandling New England. Every play is a run, and they're converting. :woot:

Maybe Ken Wisenhunt and Russ Grimm should be mentioned more often as potential head coaching candidates. Grimm coaches that Steeler's offensive line. That line is missing one of its starters for the season, my good friend Kendall Simmons. They are still lining it up and sticking it down the defenses throat with Keydrick Vincent out there.

Wisenhunt is the offensive coordinator on this team.

Rafiki said:
34-13

So much for the "dynasy" theory.

It's just one loss. If they win the Super Bowl, it's absolutely a dynasty.

This loss isn't going to do much but end their streak. At best it may give some other teams ideas on how to attack them. Maybe something similar to what happened after the 2001 season.

Back
Top Bottom