MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD**

Not enough weapons they were doomed from the start. At 6-1 the season isn't exactly over or am I wrong?

What a great picture! This one ranks right up there with some of Wanny's finest moments :D

clear.gif

PhinPhan1227 said:
Rooting for injuries is tasteless, classless, and the kind of thing that the worst "fans" take part in. It's fans like you that I have to make excuses for to my kid when I take him to a game.

You know nothing about me, so clam up. While you are tutoring your kid on behavior, make sure to talk about the part where Daddy's "hatred" towards men he doesn't know is behavior to avoid. You have a point as to my injury statement, but you are a hypocrite, and therefore your comments mean nothing.

Patriots Lose!!!! How sweet.

Nothing nicer than seeing the Patriot's overrated winning streak come to an end...as they finally played a decent team. Now all we need is for the Eagles to lose and the 1972 Dolphins can break out another bottle of champagne....I think Pittsburgh can take care of the Eagles next week. :)

Pittsburgh just may be the best team in the NFL right now!!! I really think they're that good, and Roethlisberger is playing just as good or better than any QB I've ever seen as a rookie

How sweet it was to see their luck FINALLY run out. For once the bounces and turnovers did not go their way.

Lets hope they make it a habit.

:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude: :spot: :couch2: :band: :party: :party: :mdfin:

I don't think the Steelers will beat the Eagles next week but I think somewhere down the line, the Eagles will fall!

Man, Roethlisberger is tearing it up. I wish he was our Qb. I was also enjoying the game fully as I am tired of hearing about 'The Streak'. Way to go Steelers!! :)

I dont know if I would call their win streak lucky, but I'm glad the Squealers put a pounding on them!

Hey Dan, it's Roeth - lis - berger!

thank you steelers!!!!!!! this has been a terrible football season for me this year. i'm down to rooting for my 5th favorite college team for nat'l champion, and my pro hopes are now, eagles lose a game and patriots or jets don't win superbowl. next year can't get here fast enough!

I have a feeling that the first team to beat the Eagles is going to be the Giants. I don't know why, but it is my gut feeling.

Back
Top Bottom