MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **OFFICIAL STEELERS-PATRIOTS THREAD**

NE is doing awesome the last 2 of 3 years, but I think they are finding how hard it is to go a whole season (not the last half of one and the start of another) undefeated and win the SUPERBOWL... GO DOLPHINS, GET CHAMPAGNE GLASSES READY !!

There really is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow it's about time, and I just love the look on the patsies faces!

I am absolutley LOVING THIS! If the Steelers can hang on, then only Philly needs to lose so the champagne can be opened.

They'll hang on. The Pats are not used to playing from behind since they almost always get the lead first. They're gonna fall because they're out of practice when it comes to playing from behind.

The Buffalo Bush-Borg Approves this thread... the destruction of Boston Belichick-Borg and his imposible to distinguish from humans ".Brady Borg" is near complete.

The Roethlisburger has been given a double dose of Borg football enhancing antibodies. I can do the same for your inept Quarterbacks in return for large parcels of unused Florida land.

You Phish must assimilate the J.E.T.S. tomorrow night then you can add Pennington to your collective (my promise to you in return for your wetlands and nature reserves) ...

The inferior Feeley and Feilder can then be jetisoned. :borg:

Roethlisberger and the Steelers are making Brady look like the rookie.

The throw into triple coverage for an INT, and now the penalties are mounting up against the Pats: roughing the passer and a face mask so far.

I am loving this! :)

Grobian said:
The Buffalo Bush-Borg Approves this thread... the destruction of Boston Belichick-Borg and his imposible to distinguish from humans ".Brady Borg" is near complete.

The Roethlisburger has been given a double dose of Borg football enhancing antibodies. I can do the same for your inept Quarterbacks in return for large parcels of unused Florida land.

You Phish must assimilate the J.E.T.S. tomorrow night then you can add Pennington to your collective (my promise to you in return for your wetlands and nature reserves) ...

The inferior Feeley and Feilder can then be jetisoned. :borg:
:hmmm:

They deserve a bigger loss than just that...

Naw this game is over.................5 starters are out:

Ty Law, Ty Poole, Corey Dillon, Deion Branch and Tom Ashworth...........Brown is back for his first game but has been a no show. Ty Law's injury looks to be serious so thats really bad news for the Patriots.

phinman1 said:
I f'ing love it. I can't see the Patsies suffer enough. Hopefully they'll have a slew of injuries on top of getting trounced.

Nobody on this planet hates New England more than me...but rooting for injuries is utterly classless, and a statement I would expect from a Patriots fan...not a Phins fan.

phinman1 said:
I f'ing love it. I can't see the Patsies suffer enough. Hopefully they'll have a slew of injuries on top of getting trounced.

:nono: :down:

Great start for Pittsburgh in the second half. And they're going for the throat.

Back
Top Bottom