Merged: Ogun,Madison,CC= Moss? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ogun,Madison,CC= Moss?

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ogun,Madison,CC= Moss?

"The Vikings and Dolphins have discussed a trade that would send Randy Moss to Miami for a package that could include some combination of defensive end Adewale Ogunleye, cornerback Sam Madison, receiver Chris Chambers and draft picks." (yahoo sports)

If this went down IMO we'd be giving up to much. Ya we need a receiver, but for all of that, I don't know if it is worth it. Do we have a QB to get the ball down the field enough for him to be productive?:confused:

I can see giving up madison & ogun but what's the point in getting moss if we are going to give up chambers:confused:

no,no,no,no, just say no, thats way too much for Moss

SOME COMBINATION...not all
ogun,madison, and picks is NOT too much for randy moss

Can you imagine chambers on one side & moss on the other. :eek:

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
SOME COMBINATION...not all
ogun,madison, and picks is NOT too much for randy moss

Yes it is, they should not be any combination of those, one of any of those is enough. Either Ogun, or Madison, or picks but no combination

Ain't happening.

Take Sam, o-gun, DT and 3rd! I'd do that,but not CC no way! With a good QB CC is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as long as they didnt give up chambers i wouldnt mind madison ogun and picks JUST DONT GIVE CHAMBERS!!!

Again not much can be done with Ogun(I'm not going to start the OGun can't be traded again) without Ogun agreeing to the sign and trade, if he doesn't want to go to Minnesota or they don't offer him a better deal then another team he isn't going to go, and that will end that part of the trade.

If the Deal includes Chambers in any way then I say no. Madison Ogun and the Fins first is still too much, If Madison and Ogun go then maybe a leter round pick if even that.

Back
Top Bottom