[MERGED] On another site I heard we were interested in HENNE more than Flacco | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] On another site I heard we were interested in HENNE more than Flacco

BTW ,at that pro day, i am pretty sure that Flacco pulled himself into the 1st round with his performance. I can tell you that because i listened alot throughout the workout at all the scouts talk to one another, he may go first round to the Bears or Ravens.......just keep that in mind, we may not get a shot at him in the second.

It's a proven fact that Michigan quarterbacks taken later in the draft are wholly incapable of producing at the NFL level.

Henne is garbage, he would have be a day 2 qb if it wasn't for the senior bowl and combine. he can't handle pressure and is inaccurate in pressure situations. look at any of his film against ohio state, he folds in big games.

He won't be in the NFL anymore in 4 yrs.

QB Henne and dolphins

Not sure if this was posted ,interesting article

Although my partner and seemingly every NFL exec at the Combine has grown in love with Delaware quaterback Joe Flacco, it seems that the Dolphins are focusing their ardor on Michigan quarterback Chad Henne as their potential second-round pick.
My sources say that the Dolphins haven't made any contact with Flacco since checking him out at the Senior Bowl and Combine, while a radio interview by Henne with ESPN-760 host Evan Cohen indicates he could be the pick at No. 32 - if he's still there.

More to the story at this link

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2008/03/henne-moving-up.html

To me I don't see us taking a Qb with the number 2 pick

I thought Henne might go into the 3rd or 4th round.... But I wouldn't be dissappointed if we did take him. Just something about this guy, he's played in some big games and played well....having a healthy Mike Hart behind you helps alot too of course.

He doesn't evenhave a highlight reel on youtube... some select games and henne is a joke videos....watched one and it was all of his horrible passes against OSU...don't know if it was OSU that put it together.

I am all for Brian Brohm, as long as we avoid Matt Ryan I am okay. At number 32 there should be some good tackles left if we go with Chris Long. Also number 56 there should be some cornerbacks there.

wow there is a big split between henne and flacco.this should be fun to watch.i have to say i have never seen flacco play,only some clips.i have watched henne.he had a good junior year,but he did struggle as a senior.then played great against the gators.i'm still going with henne.right or wrong ,time will tell.

Not sure if this was posted ,interesting article

Although my partner and seemingly every NFL exec at the Combine has grown in love with Delaware quaterback Joe Flacco, it seems that the Dolphins are focusing their ardor on Michigan quarterback Chad Henne as their potential second-round pick.
My sources say that the Dolphins haven't made any contact with Flacco since checking him out at the Senior Bowl and Combine, while a radio interview by Henne with ESPN-760 host Evan Cohen indicates he could be the pick at No. 32 - if he's still there.

More to the story at this link

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2008/03/henne-moving-up.html

To me I don't see us taking a Qb with the number 2 pick

Thats horse manure because like i said before, I WAS AT FLACCO'S proday ,and there was a Dolphins Scout there, as well as about 20 other NFL teams. I talked to them personanlly and was there all day long. That article is horse crap. FWIW, His proday was AFTER the senior bowl.

If you havent seen Flacco play, let me tell you as a guy from Delaware, he is absolutely amazing. If we take Henne in front of him, we will be kicking ourself in the ***. But i honestly dont think Flacco makes it out of the first round. You guys will be surprised as to how good he is.

6'6" 240lbs, throws the ball 75 yards in the air, and has the velocity of a brett favre and dan marino. That is no joke, you shall see if you already havent.

If the Fins think Beck has any upside dont expect the Fins to take a QB until the 2nd day. Why would you take a QB in the 2nd when you have one on the team from a year ago. That would be a huge waste of a pick especially with all the other needs.
Expect Chris Long with the 1st and OL with the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom