[MERGED] Pasqualoni Hired As Defensive Coordinator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Pasqualoni Hired As Defensive Coordinator

Please explain to me how the hell you post this so fast?

Either way, GREAT NEWS!!!

I like the way we are moving along with the staff.

Thanks.

i thought that miami was supposed to hire the DL coach as the DC for miami but i am fine with the way it is now

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2008/01/22/0122dolphins.html

YUP HES HIRED BETTER READ HERE!

Pasqualoni was in South Florida tonight to talk with head coach Tony Sparano.

"I'm excited - really looking forward to the opportunity," Pasqualoni told The Palm Beach Post.

He will take over a defense that gave up more points than any in the NFL outside of Detroit and St. Louis.

"One thing about coaches is that we love challenges," Pasqualoni said. "We're going to roll up our shirtsleeves and get to work right away." The heavy Dallas influence on the Dolphins' staff is not surprising. Sparano was Dallas' assistant head coach. And the Dolphins' new executive vice president of football operations, Bill Parcells, coached Dallas for four seasons.

The Dolphins also announced that running backs coach James Saxon and strength coach Evan Marcus had joined Sparano's staff, and The Kansas City Star on Monday reported that former UCLA head coach Karl Dorrell was on his way as receivers coach.

The Dolphins have not yet hired an offensive coordinator. But 65-year-old former NFL head coach Dan Henning, a longtime friend of Parcells, was in South Florida today to discuss the offensive coordinator opening.

Nubs, you're officially back at Finheaven? NICE! Any more of those highlight vids pumping out?

awesome!! and yea..nublar has to be a robot.. :)

:beer1: And here is to our new and improved Dallas Dolphins! Its like our whole entire staff almost came from Dallas. Great hire.

Glad the coaching staff is getting assembled so quickly. Soon we can devote all of our efforts to evaluating the current roster and scouting prospects for the upcoming draft. I'm excited to see who we bring in and who goes.

Back
Top Bottom