merged: players not drafted/Guys still available!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: players not drafted/Guys still available!!

I still feel Browner can be a steal. He's raw and ran a bad 40 time (but he HAS ran a 4.5 in the past) and has good intincts. He'd be a perfect UFA signing so we could see if he can make it in the league.

T.A Mclendon was an outstanding back for NC state. wouldn't hurt to bring him in as a backup.

so many good picks left.. imagine signing a FA that we thought of getting in the 2nd....

I say we call him up now. "Sorry kid, you didn't get drafted. But how bout I give you a plane ticket to the sunny beaches of miami, and we see what you can do, and maybe talk about offering you a spot"

There is a guy named Jesse Lumsden that played in a canadian school last year who got robbed today. This guy was rediculous last year rushing for more than 2000 yards and like 45 touchdowns. He's 6'2 or taller, 240lbs and his 40 times were faster than any RB who ran at the combine. I think his times were 4.29 and 4.36 and he did the lift 32 times. There were rumors of him going on the first day of early second day and his name never got called. Somebody is gonna get this guy as a steal in FA. Maybe its because he's white. I have no idea, but for some reason he got passed up.

Atari Bigby, Safety, UCF

This guy is a menace on the run and lays into you, and before his broken leg this year he wouldve been drafted (he's since recovered)

Whoever invites him to training camp is gonna get a surprise on special teams.

phunwin said:
Rosegreen might make more sense than Shazor. Rosegreen's better in pass coverage, which is what we need with Tebucky Jones playing one safety spot.

Shazor could play OLB. He's 6'3 230, tall, just like Saban likes his LBs

TerryTate said:
Atari Bigby, Safety, UCF

This guy is a menace on the run and lays into you, and before his broken leg this year he wouldve been drafted (he's since recovered)

Whoever invites him to training camp is gonna get a surprise on special teams.

Agreed. He has the potential to be a special teams ace.

MiamiDolfans said:
I like your line-up in your signature... except where is our superstar Jason Taylor?

I just noticed that too.

Back
Top Bottom