merged: players not drafted/Guys still available!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: players not drafted/Guys still available!!

Halifax said:
There is a guy named Jesse Lumsden that played in a canadian school last year who got robbed today. This guy was rediculous last year rushing for more than 2000 yards and like 45 touchdowns. He's 6'2 or taller, 240lbs and his 40 times were faster than any RB who ran at the combine. I think his times were 4.29 and 4.36 and he did the lift 32 times. There were rumors of him going on the first day of early second day and his name never got called. Somebody is gonna get this guy as a steal in FA. Maybe its because he's white. I have no idea, but for some reason he got passed up.

with those numbers he should have been drafted. i mean, Matt Jones got drafted in the first because of talent alone

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]Just some guys I have had an interest in the last few months who are still out there for the taking...

C Vince Carter - Oklahoma
C Ben Wilkerson - LSU
WR Tony Madison - KSU
SS Jamaal Brimmer - UNLV
SS Junior Rosegreen - Auburn
SS Ernest Shazor - Michigan
RB Kay Jay Harris - WVU
RB TA McLendon - NC State
RB Walter Reyes - Syracuse
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick - Harvard
QB Timmy Change - Hawaii
OT Michael Munoz - Tennessee
LB Derek Wake - Penn State
LB Jonathan Pollard - Oregon State
DT Santonio Thomas - Miami
DT Albert Means - Memphis
CB Brandon Browner - Oregon State[/QUOTE]

Fitzpatrick was drafted by the Rams 7th round

Like for us to take a look at

CB Brandon Browner
LB Derek Wake
WR JR Russell
C Ben Wilkerson
RB TA McLendon

Eric-Honduras said:
Fitzpatrick was drafted by the Rams 7th round

Like for us to take a look at

CB Brandon Browner
LB Derek Wake
WR JR Russell
C Ben Wilkerson
RB TA McLendon

JR Russell was drafted in the 7th by the Bucs

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]Just some guys I have had an interest in the last few months who are still out there for the taking...

C Ben Wilkerson - LSU
WR Tony Madison - KSU
SS Jamaal Brimmer - UNLV
RB Kay Jay Harris - WVU
QB Timmy Change - Hawaii

this is an impressive list...thanx
i hope..and am sure saban is all over these guys particularly a safety/wilkerson

One RB - Kay-Jay or T.A. McLendon
Steve Savoy
Ben Wilkerson
Brandon Browner
Junior Rosegreen(how is this guy still there, he can play FS real well)

C Ben Wilkerson - LSU
WR Tony Madison - KSU
SS Jamaal Brimmer - UNLV
RB Kay Jay Harris - WVU
QB Timmy Chang - Hawaii

I would like the Fins to try to take DT Albert Means, S Ernest Shazor (I thought everyone around here wanted him, what happened?), C Ben Wilkerson, G Cody Campbell, G Cedric Johnson, WR Reggie Harrell, WR/FS Kerry Johnson, FS Terry Holley.

Here's a bit about Madison when he was a prospect coming out of junior college:

WR Tony Madison (6'3 195), from Highlands CC, isn't your regular stereotypical JUCO prospect. Originating from St. Louis, MO, Tony didn't come from a troubled neighborhood or from a poor school. In fact, Highlands CC WR Coach, Chris Hutchings, echoed these words.

"Tony is on schedule to graduate in May with a 2.5 GPA," stated Coach Hutchings. "He is good student and a good kid. He doesn't fit the role of a lot of JUCO prospects, whom have a lot of trouble with crime or academics."

"Tony came in from the off-season very much bigger and stronger. He is a lot more agressive on the field now, and he is our clear cut go-to guy. He runs options, reverses, and returns kicks. In our game on the 30th of September, Tony had 4 catches, 110 yards, and 2 TD's."

TA Mcclendon is slow and injury prone, and also can't catch at all. I think that's why no one picked him up. He was a great college back when he was on..when he wasn't, it was ugly.

Albert Means wouldbe a great guy to bring in, I am sure we will see Wilkerson. Prior to the injury Ben was a mid-late 1st. At one point both Roth and Crowder were at least late 1sts. This draft was one of the strangest I have seen in the later rounds, players always slip but when very good players slip it makes you wonder. If we get Ben to go along with Ronnie, Matt, and Channing that is 4 players with first round grades....Coach Sabans first draftA+++++

Back
Top Bottom