MERGED: please trade for #85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: please trade for #85

Tupac Shakur

troublesome
Club Member
Reaction score
chad johnson was just on the nfl network. say what you will about him, but he is a firey, firey competitor who just wants to win. there is some irreparable rift between him and the bengals, and there is no way he will be in a bengals uni next year. i'm not sure what's fair to trade for him (2nd? 3rd? JT?) but parcells needs to make this happen.

besides the fact he's from miami, he would be a hell of a threat besides ginn and wilford. the odds of getting someone better than cj with a second rounder are not good (look at the past few drafts and look at the percentage of players as good or better than cj).

i love is attitude and fun-loving nature, and it would be cool to have a true "star" on offense. lets get him before a rival swoops him up!

said it all along! Bring him in baby! I think hes hat this team needs! We got cap space! and hes already told parcy to buzz him up

chad johnson was just on the nfl network. say what you will about him, but he is a firey, firey competitor who just wants to win. there is some irreparable rift between him and the bengals, and there is no way he will be in a bengals uni next year. i'm not sure what's fair to trade for him (2nd? 3rd? JT?) but parcells needs to make this happen.

besides the fact he's from miami, he would be a hell of a threat besides ginn and wilford. the odds of getting someone better than cj with a second rounder are not good (look at the past few drafts and look at the percentage of players as good or better than cj).

i love is attitude and fun-loving nature, and it would be cool to have a true "star" on offense. lets get him before a rival swoops him up!

It's never going to happen. He said he wants to play for a winner, and his team contends he isn't being traded.

If he said he wanted to play a team considerably worse than the team he currently plays for I would say we have a chance.

We are trying to build a team and we need to build a strong team before we can go and get the star and I will be the first person to tell any pne that I would love to have Chad Johnson here in Miami in a Dolphins uniform but I think we should get a winning team and the add the stars.

It's never going to happen. He said he wants to play for a winner, and his team contends he isn't being traded.

If he said he wanted to play a team considerably worse than the team he currently plays for I would say we have a chance.

Did you see that interview with him saying he might be wearing aqua and orange next year and for Parcells to call him? :)

i agree in principle, but it sounded like he would not play unless traded. it will be interested to see how this plays out.

i would love for him to be here but i dont see him leaving Cinncy even though he wants to

Yea I also heard him say he wouldn't mind being in aqua and orange. I don't know why he said that if he wants to play for a contender. From the interview on today's show he didn't even say SUPERBOWL he just mentioned winning a playoff game. I would love to have him on the team. Apart from a QB and an above average OLINE, we would have an amazing receiving core and running back tandem.

how old will CJ be in 3 years????, which is when we hope to be back in the playoffs contending for titles...

I really don't see him coming here. It's a great thought though. I wish it would happen, I just don't see BP doing it.

I would give our first overall for CJ, the Bengals first rounder + their 2nd rounder.

Get er done Bill.

I would give our first overall for CJ, the Bengals first rounder + their 2nd rounder.

Get er done Bill.

Too unrealistic. You could say CJ is worth a mid to late 1st round pick. That trade would be like the Bengals giving 2 first round picks and a 2nd round pick just to have the #1 overall position in the draft where they will have to guarantee lots of money to a position that they could fill slightly better later in the draft.

Too unrealistic. You could say CJ is worth a mid to late 1st round pick. That trade would be like the Bengals giving 2 first round picks and a 2nd round pick just to have the #1 overall position in the draft where they will have to guarantee lots of money to a position that they could fill slightly better later in the draft.

I would do it....the Phins would get CJ, the 9th overall pick (Sedrick Ellis?) and the 46th (Carl Nicks?, OT, Nebraska)....we would have our deep threat receiver, a guy to stop the run and destroy anything up the middle, and a starting o-lineman. Cincy could then take McFadden or whoever they want. Win, win. :up:

Back
Top Bottom