MERGED: please trade for #85 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: please trade for #85

i mean it sounds all good but realistically i don't think its gonna happen... what i see happening if he comes is he's gonna complain that our qb can't play and then just whine bout not getting the ball and then asked to get traded a season later...

Chad Johnson is a joke. Im good on him. Lets just get ourselves a QB and use the rest of our picks to build up the roster with TEAM guys.

No Thank You!

Even though the guy has talent. The guy is a crackpot. It sounded as if he was on drugs or something. Did you hear when Rod asked him what his weight was. I think they are concerned for his well being. It sounded as if he doesn't get out of Cinncinatti, he's going to cry like a baby. He really opened his mouth up there, and is probably wearing out his welcome. Anybody that speaks of himself in third person has got to be an idiot. No Thanks.
Good Character Employees Need Apply!

CJ+jake long and our offense is set! we can just draft defense with the rest of our picks...

please trade for #85

No thanks, I would rather "pass" broken shards of glass every morning.

I think that is a little much dont you he is not that bad I would love to have him if we were not rebuilding
Fraud
A month long circus to force a trade
Selfishness in wanting his contract renegotiated 2 years after it originally was
fighting with teammates
punching 2 different coaches

I can go on and I can post links, articles and youtube vids.

i have to admit, i was not a real CJ fan until this year. he still played hard even when his his played horribly.

He would bring fun back to miami. which is what this franchise needs badly. we need smiles in the stands and people for the smiling!

He is an excellent WR....trade away Hagan, with our 1st 2nd rounder. thats a good deal in my opinion.

No thanks. He's a firebrand who will more than rock the ship, Parcells wouldn't like him and he'd cost us a draft pick we could use on a starter or two. Let him find a team that's contending to put up with his junk.

Back
Top Bottom