MERGED: please trade for #85 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: please trade for #85

Asked if he wants to play for the Bengals, Johnson said, “I want to continue my career where ever I have an opportunity at winning a playoff game and getting to a Super Bowl. That’s where I want to be.”When asked if he could do that with the Bengals, Johnson said, “I’m not sure. … I’m undecided.”
Pretty much eliminates us.

I'm tired of all these people who think they know everything. Like if he punched someone or not. Now I personally like chad and think he is a hell of a football player but his off the field issues are kind of hard to ignore. I mean what kind of person agrees to raffle off prizes that he donates and then doesn't follow through with like giving the car to his girlfriend instead. I'm all for chad the football player but chad the person is a different story.

I wouldnt mind seeing CJ in a dolphins uniform next year. He may have attitude problems but he still is a good player, better than the receivers we have now. If we can get him for the right price then I say why not. Im confident BP wont blow picks like his predecessors.

I'm tired of all these people who think they know everything. Like if he punched someone or not. Now I personally like chad and think he is a hell of a football player but his off the field issues are kind of hard to ignore. I mean what kind of person agrees to raffle off prizes that he donates and then doesn't follow through with like giving the car to his girlfriend instead. I'm all for chad the football player but chad the person is a different story.

Yup and the funny thing is, him Giving away a new car is like someone making 30,000$ a year giving someone a pepsi, or a Milwaukee's Best 40, lol the guy should thank god everyday for the kind of money he's making cuzz he doesn't deserve it.

I would do it....the Phins would get CJ, the 9th overall pick (Sedrick Ellis?) and the 46th (Carl Nicks?, OT, Nebraska)....we would have our deep threat receiver, a guy to stop the run and destroy anything up the middle, and a starting o-lineman. Cincy could then take McFadden or whoever they want. Win, win. :up:

Forget sedric ellis. Bill added DT's and DEF in FA for a reason. Hes focusing on offense. I say we draft Ryan Clady with the 9th pick. Hes the perfect pass protecting LT we need. Then get a LG later in the draft. I like Chilo Rachel with our 3rd rounder. Beck would have time like we havnt seen since marino was dropping back for passes with that new Oline!!!!

Ryan Clady
Chilo Rachel
Samson Satelle
Justin Smiley
Vernon Carey

Oline set for the next decade...our hopeful QB of the future in Beck. One of the best backfields of RB's in the league...hopefully a promising rookie TE...and CJ, Wilford, and Ginn Jr. on the outside....

OH MY GOODNESS would be a Cinderella turn around.

Fraud
A month long circus to force a trade
Selfishness in wanting his contract renegotiated 2 years after it originally was
fighting with teammates
punching 2 different coaches

I can go on and I can post links, articles and youtube vids.

Need we bring up Randy Moss' history in the NFL prior to his arrival in New England????

How about T.O.?? His 49er/Philly history???

Both have physical fights, terrible teammate issues, coaching issues, media issues, making a HUGE scene in the stadium issues, and IMO were 10x worse than CJ when they were out looking for a new team.

Lets compare these "bad locker room guys, bad character, ME ME players" that they USED to be with their current status on their new teams. Seems like they have matured with age, no? Perhaps winning is part of this, but dontchu think Parcells is going to turn this team around rather quickly? An addition of CJ would make us literally (pending completion of the o-line and beck stepping up) one of the top10 offenses in the NFL, guaranteed.

To some people, winning is everything...to others, being in a great environment (florida), hometown (family/friends) = more important.

Everyone knows parcells history. Its not hard to believe that CJ would WANT to be a phin over any other team taking all thiings into consideration. He would be an icon in Miami. Just like Shaq was when he arrived. He knows the team will turn around fast, and he can be a major part in that. He knows the offense has tremendous potential.

I could easily see him shaping up his act to have this 2nd chance in a new place. You think hes just been making a big joke ever since the regular season finale in Miami about wanting to play here?

You thought Zach Thomas was going to the Patriots...I dont trust your judgment.

We truly need a presence like Chad Johnson. We can build and live without him...but I'm telling you right now he would be SUCH a good addition to this team. The guy is so smart, he made an awesome point in his 2nd interview on NFL Network...we only see the finished product. This guy STUDIES and STUDIES film. His contribution to Ted Ginn Jr would be unparalleled. He would teach Ginn how to break down CB's game, look for the weaknesses that he tends to find with every single CB in the NFL. Does anyone think TJ Housh would be nearly as good as he is without CJ's influence?? I mean really....

Forget the individual impact on Ginn, how bout the team? Hes a very likable guy. He would bring so much confidence to the locker room. As he said in the 1st interview "some people say the grass isnt greener on the otherside...I'm gonna bring my seeds, and my waterhose...and ima make it green" - I think hes indirectly referring to ONCE AGAIN...our miami dolphins. He doesnt want to come out publicly and state he wants to be a phin again. hes already done it. hes made his point. I think that was a hint though...and who knows, maybe hes been informed not to come out and say those things again if he wants to get what he wants because it could possibly impact the draft. they want to keep it hush hush....

Bring CJ to Miami, please.

That thing with the car and the issue with hitting his coach is why I stopped being a fan of his. I always like him before this year but not anymore.
I find it funny that people are so ready to believe the coach who said he didn't hit him, but not the 2 players who said he did. IMO the coaches have more reason to lie than the players.

Well, seeing that both of my "sources" are his former teammates who were in the locker room when it happened, I'm inclined to agree with them.

Were you there btw?
His coaches oh yeah the same coaches that he supposedly hit said he didnt is there a better source than the source itself or two nobodys tring to get a sound bite

link?

That thing with the car and the issue with hitting his coach is why I stopped being a fan of his. I always like him before this year but not anymore.
I find it funny that people are so ready to believe the coach who said he didn't hit him, but not the 2 players who said he did. IMO the coaches have more reason to lie than the players.

The players have far more to lie. Look at the voice bite time your giving them. It makes them seem higher to put someone else down. The coaches would have said "no comment" They had a lot more to gain.

Dude what are you talking about we can't find his kind of talent with a second rounder, he WAS a second round pick. He is mouthy arrogant and old....his desperation to be on a winning team as he gets older is unimpressive and he would just cause a locker room split. Get younger, we have tried the older thing quite a few times now. You DON'T rebuild with attitudes like his, and he is 30 now. Chad is fun to watch when he is not on your team.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but after what Parcells went through with T.O. there is NO WAY he allows Chad anywhere near this team. You're simply dreaming, it is NOT going to happen. And frankly I don't care one way or another, because it is not even a remote possibility.

Back
Top Bottom