MERGED: please trade for #85 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: please trade for #85

Parcells didn't have any problem with Meshawn, who was MUCH more of a distraction and far less talented than 85.

Bring CJ home to Miami.

Everyone bashed TO when he was leaving philly, look at him now.

Everyone bashed Moss when he left the raiders, look at him now.

Put Ocho on our team and the only skill position we are lacking at is TE. (Yes, I'm a Beck supporter)

Bring CJ home to Miami.

Yeah I brought that indisputable point up...T.O. and Randy Moss the bad boys of the NFL maturing and playing ball. putting up probowl numbers. In return I heard about TO's media hyped suicide attempt...which was a joke and had absolutely no effect on the team, the locker room, the coaches, or the NFL. Strictly BS in the media and it was addressed. Then with Randy Moss I got "he hit his girl and didnt get the ball enough" ....I think Tom Brady saying HE WOULD GO WHEREVER RANDY WENT ends that right there. No ill effects on the team AT ALL.

People dont understand the media and what it does. How bogus it can be, how dramatizing and incorrect.

The guy needs a new environment and from what hes said, hes made every single indication that he will be a new CJ, he will "plant his seeds, use his waterhose, and it will turn green" - cant be made any clearer than that.

driving up the asking price? making it hush hush so that it does not affect other possibilities on draft day? there are several reasons why they wouldnt say, "YES WE WANT HIM OUT JUST AS BAD!!! Please take him off our heads for nothing!"
CJ wants out, its that simple. Hes making a big scene and teams will know they dont have to offer but a 3rd rounder and itll get done. Why would cincy allow that to happen? I think there is a deal in the works, clearly....after CJ was parading around making news he all of a sudden went totally quiet, why? On his interview last night...he was very discreet. He made it clear that nothing has changed but he shut his mouth...why? Because i think thats the circumstance..."stfu and ull get what u want in one way or another"
Because the news broke from a Washington area newspaper that he was asking interested teams (Redskins) for a new contract. He came across just as he is, a selfish player who is looking for nothing but the green $$$.

His contract called for him to receive 16 mil in the first two years of the deal, once he got the lump sum and realized that his base pay was very reasonable (some might say a bargain), he started whining in the press. But the money that he got upfront can't be ignored, no team would ever renegotiate a eal 2 years after they already did. He's just looking for another big payday without honoring his contract. His agent Drew Rosenhaus told him to lay low and Drew made statements saying that Chad would not holdout of Bengals camp, that was reported as well.

why would u say that. if he would take keshawn johnson, why would bp not take chad johnson? hello!

Bottom line, if CJ wants to go to a contender, why would he go to Miami? We all know we aren't the cream of the crop....yet. And by the time we are ready to compete, he could want out again.

Because the news broke from a Washington area newspaper that he was asking interested teams (Redskins) for a new contract. He came across just as he is, a selfish player who is looking for nothing but the green $$$.

His contract called for him to receive 16 mil in the first two years of the deal, once he got the lump sum and realized that his base pay was very reasonable (some might say a bargain), he started whining in the press. But the money that he got upfront can't be ignored, no team would ever renegotiate a eal 2 years after they already did. He's just looking for another big payday without honoring his contract. His agent Drew Rosenhaus told him to lay low and Drew made statements saying that Chad would not holdout of Bengals camp, that was reported as well.

After watching the his interview on NFL Network, I have a hard time believing this. Chad Johnson is not that great of an actor..

After watching the his interview on NFL Network, I have a hard time believing this. Chad Johnson is not that great of an actor..

[mod] Personal attacks will not be tolerated here. [/mod]

There once was a story of one person and some fans.
The person name was cj.
cj said: Bill Parcells call me im ready to put on teal and white
fans said: we want him

chad johnson was just on the nfl network. say what you will about him, but he is a firey, firey competitor who just wants to win. there is some irreparable rift between him and the bengals, and there is no way he will be in a bengals uni next year. i'm not sure what's fair to trade for him (2nd? 3rd? JT?) but parcells needs to make this happen.

besides the fact he's from miami, he would be a hell of a threat besides ginn and wilford. the odds of getting someone better than cj with a second rounder are not good (look at the past few drafts and look at the percentage of players as good or better than cj).

i love is attitude and fun-loving nature, and it would be cool to have a true "star" on offense. lets get him before a rival swoops him up!

if he "just wants to win" why the hell would he want to come here?

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1062302602&postcount=86

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1062302644&postcount=91

And just for good measure, here is a vid where Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson says it himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjcglN0E_cA

People spent alot of money to get a chance to win that car, yet he gave it to his girlfriend because "she would appreciate it". :rolleyes:

He promised people tickets to the probowl and didn't deliver. Why? He said a family member died, yet you can clearly see in this video that he wasn't at a funeral, he was doing the hula in Hawaii. :rolleyes:

Your links say nothing....it doesnt say anywhere any person say he took a swing it says that it could have been his flaling arms and it was denounced by everyone so you proved your own point wrong. Then your video doesnt work and the car giveaway was not for charity

He wore a ravens hat at pro bowl practice on nfl network. I don't want a guy like that on my team. Could you see a guy like zach or Dan wearing a jets or bills lid anywhere?

Your links say nothing....it doesnt say anywhere any person say he took a swing it says that it could have been his flaling arms and it was denounced by everyone so you proved your own point wrong. Then your video doesnt work and the car giveaway was not for charity
man talking to you is like being on a merry go round:lol:
you asked for a link for the promotions he was supposed to give away and he gave you the court proceedings and where did anyone ever say it was for charity? If you want to continue to hide your head in the sand fine so be it chad can do no wrong we are all making it up cause we just don't like him:tongue:

I think there are 30+ posts in this thread of people saying "if he just wants to win, why would he come to miami?" Im really starting to get fed up with it. GO watch the 2 interviews on NFL.COM if you want to chime in to this thread. That way you actually know what his desires are, and you may offer something more to this thread.

He makes it VERY CLEAR that what he WANTS is a "FRESH START" what he wants is a "CHANGE OF SCENERY" its "NOT ABOUT THE MONEY". He wants to win games but he wants the above more than ANYTHING. He kept getting upset when NFL network kept prying at him about what he wants cuz hes already said it, over, and over again. He has said MULTIPLE times that he wants to be a dolphin. He wants to be in teal and white, he wants Parcells to call him. He has made his case. He got desperate during the superbowl and starting naming other teams showing that all he really wants is to get the hell out of cincy. But dont think that this means he doesnt have a preference. He certainly does, hes made that clear.

Do you people not understand what its like to WANT OUT of somewhere? Quit thinking about the $$ and stardom...think about working a job you hate, living in a town you no longer want to live in, and wanting to go back to what you used to know and love. Feeling like theres nothing for you where youre at anymore...do you know what this feels like? I lived in FL for 12 years and Ive wanted nothing more than to get the hell out...go anywhere...im finally making it happen and all the depression, the anger, will be gone. I can relate to him.

To answer your question "why miami?" ill say again:

- New environment. Its his HOMETOWN, his friends/family are here. Look how motivated he was to play a big game when he came home. This is so underestimated.
- Parcells. He knows that Parcells will turn this thing around very quickly. Despite what you may think "headcases" usually love to have a guy like Parcells running the show. It keeps them in line, they can appreciate what the guy does. He helps them mature. Keyshawn and Parcells LOVE each other - perfect example.
- Fresh start. No more negativity. No more worrying about what people think. He will have a chance to renew his image and his place in the NFL. He will be an icon, a huge contributor to the success of the Phins.
- Offense. The rushing attack will open up a lot of room for him because very soon...we will have a top5-10 running game in the NFL every year with parcells/sparano taking care of personnel. Hes never had that before. Imagine how much he could succeed? He knows we have an up/coming WR who will definitely demand attention as well.
- Night life. The guy knows what its all about down here. He can stay out of trouble...but he would surely love to be in this kind of environment...hes rich. Who doesnt wanna live in a place like Miami when youre rich?
- Hes got a pocket full of seeds.

He said in his interview "ive got to take care of chad now..I gotta do whats best for chad. I cant be worrying about what everybody thinks. I need a change of scenery, I need a fresh start. I need to move on, everybody needs to move on"

Does that sound like a guy that wants $$$ and to WIN WIN WIN???? He said that he will "BRING HIS SEEDS and his WATERHOSE if AINT GREEN and he'll MAKE IT GREEN" - do you guys not understand what he is hinting at? He means he doesnt have to go to a WINNING TEAM. He will help turn it around.

Sigh....if you're not convinced now, go educate yourselves by watching his interviews on NFL Network, on youtube with Keyshawn, his interview "parcells call me", the article in the miami herald before he played us...and many others im sure you;ll dig up im forgetting right now.

Back
Top Bottom