Merged: Prisco's Bias / Prisco's Latest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Prisco's Bias / Prisco's Latest

dreaded34

Player-Hater Hater!!
Club Member
Reaction score
Prisco's Bias

Think Prisco doesn't hate the Dolphins? This is all he had to say in his recaps....a stab at them nonetheless.

Was that really a reverse the Dolphins ran to score a touchdown against the Giants? What do you know? There is imagination in that offense after all. Recap: Dolphins 23, Giants 10

I don't even read his garbage anymore. Pointless if you ask me......

As I have said before, and will say again, Prisco's columns are nothing but a source of laugh-out-loud material for me. It makes me snicker just to think about how upset he must be getting with the Dolphins being 3-1 and the Jets being 0-4.

ESPN I think. Just do yourself a favor, and just avoid his articles all together. They are nothing but Dolphin hating garbage.

Wow. Prisco is just too much. Never ceases to amaze me how much he truly hates the Dolphins.

oh no, ESPN would never have someone that awful work for them, he works for CBS Sportsline (which is partners with NFL.com) so in essence, he writes for NFL.com....Prisco is a blithering idiot who has said some of the dumbest things ever said by man, for example at the end of the year he had Clinton Portis ranked ahead of Ricky Williams in some category which was staggering....he truly is stupid and at the end of his articles there is fan feedback posts, and there are thousands of posts calling him stupid and what-not...he is the worst journalist in history and i think he is paying CBS to keep him, cause if i worked for them, i would never pay anyone for his crap...

Prissy Prisco is no different than any of the other East Coast Media. They all hate the 'Phins!

This must suck for Pete: The Dolphins have won more games at the Meadowlands this year than the Jets and Giants combined. :tongue:

You guys remember when the Dolphins beat the Jets, he didn't say a SINGLE WORD about the game in his recap?? Now THAT was funny!! Hey Prisco, a weekend wrap-up means mentioning EVERY game.....

We try to stay away from him also and he is a hometown guy from jax too and all he writes about us is trash...

Back
Top Bottom