Merged: Prisco's Bias / Prisco's Latest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Prisco's Bias / Prisco's Latest

Originally posted by DolphinzD
As I have said before, and will say again, Prisco's columns are nothing but a source of laugh-out-loud material for me. It makes me snicker just to think about how upset he must be getting with the Dolphins being 3-1 and the Jets being 0-4.

he actually belongs on ESPN.:lol:

Originally posted by dreaded34
Check this out.....

http://about.sportsline.com/releases/prisco.htm

It's all been downhill from there!

Ricky makes a difference!

That's interesting.....I thought Prisco had been on Sportsline longer than that.....I can remember the guy making the power rankings in 1998 talking some nice garbage about the Dolphins, saying at one point in the season how New England and Buffalo were both better than Miami, and later making a great effort to punctuate the Jets' win in Miami late in the season. It was total Prisco.....but I guess there are many other writers like him out there.....

Prisco's latest

In his latest article, Prisco has said that "There's imagination" in the fins' offense "after all." Since this schmuck is a homer and needed a slap (w/o the verbal name calling that might make him not read the email), I decided to write him this email:

"There's imagination in that offense after all."

Jeezus, you could win the understatement of the year award for that...if you're only just realizing this, then you must not remember the days when Kippy Brown was the OC...and Chan Gailey was only a slight step up from him, b/c he didn't bother to utilize the FB or the TE. Norv Turner has a lot of imagination DESPITE the fact that Wannstedt is a "defense and running the ball wins" type of HC. Not to mention that he has to contend w/ a merely adequate QB in Fiedler. But to say that they "have imagination after all" shows me that you suffer from a severe lack of insight.

Hey guys, you think *I* have a shot at being a sportswriter? I mean, I can talk all day about how the Dolphins are th greatest while giving the other teams in the league short shrift despite their playing well:goof:

All you have to do is look at his picks, to know that he doesn't know jack. He was 5-7-1 against the spread last week. He's 34-36-3 for the year. Dang! For a senior sports writer you would think he could pick a ball game better than that.

Back
Top Bottom