MERGED-Problems with the forum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Problems with the forum

I'm having slow down again today, liek FITM said, at least 10 secs to load any pages.

It's even worse on my work computer using IE, but when I went home for lunch it was slow on Firefox too. So I know my work network doesn't help the load times, but it's even way longer than normal.

Where did my Avatar & Signature go???

I've been a member here at FinHeaven for several years and have over 3000 posts....now I've been stripped of my avatar and signature? What's going on? Will I ever get them back?

I'm adding attachment to show my avatar & signature....

The site is extremely slow now, even with all the avatars and sigs disabled. I have noticed that since everyone started downloading You Tube directly into their posts, the system has been getting slower by the day... Could this be the possible problem? Depending on how you have set it up to hold this data, it may have increased the bandwidth dramatically...

Just a thought...:evil:

Fyi....

When attempting to look at the front page (www.finheaven.com) I get this error:

DB function failed with error number 1016
Can't open file: 'jos_session.MYI' (errno: 145) SQL=SELECT session_id FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = 'e28036451800b3547cc3208c4ccef7c2'
SQL = SELECT session_id
FROM jos_session
WHERE session_id = 'e28036451800b3547cc3208c4ccef7c2'

Every other page works fine. It's just the front page. Just thought I'd let y'all know...

Getting database errors for several threads...its not random its the same thread the All time draft thread and the stickie with the 1st quarter post in VIP...Just letting ya know :).

What's up with Finheaven ?????

I hope you guy can Fix the website before the Draft.

is the traffic the problem.

Yeah this is the first time all day I've been able to log on. That's close to 20 hours without Finheaven, not to mention, a Sunday. This is all I do on Sundays. :lol:

Unfortunately, it's usually like this when interest is high. Hopefully the guys running the site are working the capacity/scalability issue and things get resolved.

is there a computer tech in the house

who can help fix the problems w/ the website

Been having trouble for two days but it seems to be better in the last hour or so.

It is likely that the servers are inundated with users trying to visit the site, which is causing issues with site traffic. It may also be that there are issues with the database/SQL engine.

Back
Top Bottom