MERGED-Problems with the forum | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Problems with the forum

yeah dont worry guys its the website.... its been acting up since yesterday... be patient .. im sure the finheaveners will get it right asap

Too funny... I haven't been able to get on all day, and when I do, this is the first thread I see... Big time trouble here, with all that's happening in FA, I gotta stay connected!!

yea i thought it was just me too but then i saw this post lol ..... i was getting really ticked off that it wasnt working.

Too funny... I haven't been able to get on all day, and when I do this is the first thread I see!! Big time trouble here, with all that's happening in FA, I gotta stay connected!!
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I feel you brotha I've been stressing for 2 days thinking "WHY IS SARCASTO(my nickname for the man up above) SMITING ME!?!?!?!?"

Please mods get this thing righted. We are helpless.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I feel you brotha I've been stressing for 2 days thinking "WHY IS SARCASTO(my nickname for the man up above) SMITING ME!?!?!?!?"

Please mods get this thing righted. We are helpless.

Have you considered looking around to see if anything else has been posted about this.

Look around in this very forum

Trouble with site

Sorry for this, but is there a problem with finheaven website? It hasn't worked right for me for a couple days. Thanks

yeah major ones but it looks like they fix them. thank god

Sorry for this, but is there a problem with finheaven website? It hasn't worked right for me for a couple days. Thanks
Don't know if it was hackers or what, but my trend software quarantined some stuff when i tried to log on over the weekend. Looks like all is well now.

Don't know if it was hackers or what, but my trend software quarantined some stuff when i tried to log on over the weekend. Looks like all is well now.

Could be Jets fans............I take that back,they're not
that smart.

It still won't let me on to the home page, not working for me !!!! All I get is the forum page.

I am unable to connect to FH using AOL. I have to use IE to view the site, any suggestions? (other than switching AOL)

Back
Top Bottom