MERGED-Problems with the forum | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Problems with the forum

Is FinHeaven ever gonna get right??

I love FinHeaven, and it is one of the sources I go to for great Dolphins information. Being from Rhode Island, we dont hear the news as it happens cuz of that other team around here. So Finheaven is a great tool for us Dolphins junkies around here, but for some reason ever since FA signing day, it has been rendered useless. Just wondering what the problem is, and if it will be fixed anytime soon??

I love FinHeaven, and it is one of the sources I go to for great Dolphins information. Being from Rhode Island, we dont hear the news as it happens cuz of that other team around here. So Finheaven is a great tool for us Dolphins junkies around here, but for some reason ever since FA signing day, it has been rendered useless. Just wondering what the problem is, and if it will be fixed anytime soon??

Did you not read the first post in this thread? It explains in detail what the problems are and how we're addressing them. It will be fixed when it's fixed. We're working through the night to address each and every area that needs to be addressed. There's nothing more we can do. We all need to be as patient as possible during the process.

Finheaven....

Ever since I got back from vacation on Tuesday whenever I try to sign onto Finheaven.com I'm being redirected to the forum page instead of Finheaven home page.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Ever since I got back from vacation on Tuesday whenever I try to sign onto Finheaven.com I'm being redirected to the forum page instead of Finheaven home page.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

we are working on it.. till then enjoy the forums.

Where is

i haven't been on here for a few weeks, what happened to the homepage, im always redirected to the board. is it a redesign or what?

Good question, wrong forum though. Hopefully this'll get some good answers though.

One of the mod cited the high volume of traffic plus upgrades I believe. I don't get the homepage either.

I've no idea what has happened and have been wondering the same thing myself. I couldn't seem to find (Although I've got admit I didn't dredge through to find them) posts asking about this. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Same here!.... Be nice if there was a post explaining what was going on????

Are you kidding me? There are two threads, one of which you just posted in, that contain an explanation.

Guys, there is more than one forum. If you're not sure what's going on, or have questions, the "Questions and Suggestions" forum is the perfect place to start looking.

The front page has been temporarily disabled. Please read the thread below which is located in this same forum for any questions you may have regarding site sluggishness/unavailability, etc.

Thank you.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=185612

Don't think any of that covers my problem.When I'm on the forum index page and click on a forum: "Miami Dolphins",for example, it tries to download a file to my computer!!!

To get into the forums,I have to click on one of the threads listed on the index page,and then use forum jump to get to a forum.

While this is an inconvience, I'm much more concerned that the site is trying to download **** to my computer......:fire:

Back
Top Bottom