MERGED-Problems with the forum | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Problems with the forum

Don't think any of that covers my problem.When I'm on the forum index page and click on a forum: "Miami Dolphins",for example, it tries to download a file to my computer!!!

To get into the forums,I have to click on one of the threads listed on the index page,and then use forum jump to get to a forum.

While this is an inconvience, I'm much more concerned that the site is trying to download **** to my computer......:fire:
Not sure what that is - I'll pose it to the admins.

Don't think any of that covers my problem.When I'm on the forum index page and click on a forum: "Miami Dolphins",for example, it tries to download a file to my computer!!!

To get into the forums,I have to click on one of the threads listed on the index page,and then use forum jump to get to a forum.

While this is an inconvience, I'm much more concerned that the site is trying to download **** to my computer......:fire:

More accurately, it is your browser :fire: attempting to download a PHP file, not the site making it happen.

When a page hangs, your browser :fire: is taking that as a call to download a file. The file is simply a page that won't load...it is benign.

Two threads and 15 pages of the same damn questions over and over.

You guys need to dump some bleach in your members pool.

I have real questions here.

If you guys finally brokedown and bought your own box, are you going co-lo? In particular with theplanet? I noticed previously that you get some pretty incredible DNS timing from their DNS servers. However their shared hosting plans are obviously crap. DNS timing doesn't mean **** when the server in the DNS response is FUBAR.... Are you sticking with them as your ISP?
I have always wondered why a Dolphins board got their service from Texas. Why not buy local? You would probably get better service.

Anyway--to those attempting to beat this f'er back to life. Good job. I feel your pain.

:harm:

I have real questions here.

If you guys finally brokedown and bought your own box, are you going co-lo? In particular with theplanet? I noticed previously that you get some pretty incredible DNS timing from their DNS servers. However their shared hosting plans are obviously crap. DNS timing doesn't mean **** when the server in the DNS response is FUBAR.... Are you sticking with them as your ISP?
I have always wondered why a Dolphins board got their service from Texas. Why not buy local? You would probably get better service.

Anyway--to those attempting to beat this f'er back to life. Good job. I feel your pain.

:harm:

Actually .... three boxes :D
and yes...still with theplanet, for now....

Actually .... three boxes :D
and yes...still with theplanet, for now....

Nice. :cool:

Did you lease them or are you just going to cannibalize them as their lifecycle comes up?

I am impressed. This is a huge commitment on you and the other admins part. It's going to pay off too--if you guys are worth a **** that is. :chuckle:

More accurately, it is your browser :fire: attempting to download a PHP file, not the site making it happen.

When a page hangs, your browser :fire: is taking that as a call to download a file. The file is simply a page that won't load...it is benign.

If it's my browser and not the site,why did it not happen until all these site problems people are having???

The word is "case". Just trying to help you out.

Yeah, the site has been horrible for the past two weeks. I hope they get it fixed because I'm addicted to this place and when the internet doesn't let me get in I blow a gasket.
Whats up assasin!,,,,,yea man i'am blusin when finheavern is down.

Back
Top Bottom