Merged: Question about Dave Wanny's comments today on WQAM... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Question about Dave Wanny's comments today on WQAM...

oodolphins

Starter
Reaction score
Question about Dave Wanny's comments today on WQAM...

When Dave was talking to Hank he said, "there will be a very good tackle getting cut soon."................does anyone have any clue who he is talking about? We need some freakin' O-lineman!

is walker considered very good? the guy had like 17 penalties last year..and only played 14 games.

Whitfield refused a pay cut and the guy they played for him Kevin Shaffer was thought to be an upgrade by the coaches. Getting this from TSN.

whitfield was awful last year and is definitely on the down slope of his career, havent heard about him getting cut, but top notch definitely does not describe him right now

Kenyatta Walker is Godawful. If they sign him for anything but depth, it will confirm the stupidity and ineptitude of this front office.

Whitfield was terrible last year. He'd be signed strictly for depth. Kenyatta Walker was a bust as well. Only a depth guy/spot starter/last resort IMO.

mo collins .. is a guy that could get cut in oakland.. i'm not sure wanny mentioned a tackle .. i think he just said.. a player !!!

My guess will be Todd Stuessie .

Originally posted by DOLFAN91
mo collins .. is a guy that could get cut in oakland.. i'm not sure wanny mentioned a tackle .. i think he just said.. a player !!!

He mentioned o-lineman. He wasn't specific about the position, could be a guard or tackle. My guess is Mo Collins as well as he's still pretty young and there was a thread on here on the weekend about his potential release...

Stuessie would be a coup. The guy is a LT who has only missed one game in 10 years. 159 games, 159 starts. Starter since Day 1. At 33, he might be open to RT. Man, that would be sweet.

Collins is a huge RG that can play tackle. And he's only 27. But he's had knee problems the last two years. And he's missed 12 regular season games the last two years. But if he becomes available, we have to look into it.

33 is like 75 in Lineman years......Pass on STeussie....well, maybe for a one year fix....

Mo Collins really gets me excited.....Jeno James and Mo Collins......we would be dishing out some serious beatings with our run game......

Back
Top Bottom