Merged: R.W Mcquarters? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: R.W Mcquarters?

Lighten up Phin fans, you are getting as stiff as a bunch of brain dead Buffalo Bill fans.

Philter25 said:
I second this.... the main problem with Welker is that he takes up a roster spot and cant play another position. He is a BORDERLINE #5 WR. On this team, he isnt a #4. gotta figure Chambers, Booker, Boston, Thompson all hail over Welker at WR. I would take Gilmore, Davis or Newsome over Welker at the #5 spot.

In a more spread WR-oriented offense, having Welker as our KR/PR really hurts us in taking up a roster spot that could be used for a #5 WR.
exactly...

looking at the Pats they haven't had a genuine return guy... they've got Johnson and had Brown who both contributed on O as well as STs.

With the versatility of our D we need to use our roster spots well... IMO an out and out KR is kinda a waste of a roster spot, JMO.

I hope we sign him and I hope he is the starting corner and he challenges Welker for the KR/PR positions and let the best man win. I really like Welker but It's all about winning and if Mcquarters is the better man for the job Saban will start him there and if he isn't we got Welker there:D

wazzy said:
I hope we sign him and I hope he is the starting corner and he challenges Welker for the KR/PR positions and let the best man win. I really like Welker but It's all about winning and if Mcquarters is the better man for the job Saban will start him there and if he isn't we got Welker there:D
The point is that if McQuarters signs, makes the teams and returns kicks then Welker won't be on the team.

Both isn't an option.

Anyone who spends more than two minutes on a Welker/McQuarters debate must have been left back in the Buffalo school system...scary!

razorphin said:
Anyone who spends more than two minutes on a Welker/McQuarters debate must have been left back in the Buffalo school system...scary!
wow!! are you really 44?

... because all your posts are just looking for a rise.

finsnchips said:
wow!! are you really 44?

... because all your posts are just looking for a rise.

:up:

I never take the age thing for real for people who havent posted here for at least a month.

razorphin said:

dude throw urself in a tub with Cold icy water and relive ur life and memory as either a bills jets or patriots fan cuz u do not deserve to be a phin fan posting false rumours at least speculate

I wouldnt mind Mcquarters comming in, but I dont want to see Wes go. Well lets see what happens.

dolfan2010 said:
R.W.M visits the dolphins today we need to sign him before he leaves our camp!!!!!!

won't happen unless he's just wants to be a phin, he has other options, and each will wait until a contract is offered, then either there's a bidding war or McQuarter thinks one organizaion is worth his time. If we get him, it's about organization he wants to play for. We can't complete in a bidding war.

MDFINFAN said:
won't happen unless he's just wants to be a phin, he has other options, and each will wait until a contract is offered, then either there's a bidding war or McQuarter thinks one organizaion is worth his time. If we get him, it's about organization he wants to play for. We can't complete in a bidding war.

Saban will make him an offer he can't refuse.

Saban, reportedly is watching film of "The Godfather" Part 1 and 2.

I understand that Wes Welker is a KR/PR and no more, but he's a GREAT return speclist as is R.W. McQuarters. Yes, I understand that that Welker takes up a roster spot which is crucial. There's something I don't quite understand though.If we sign McQuarters, why risk making him our "FULL TIME" return guy when we already lost a potential starting CB in Will Poole before Training Camp even started? I would like to keep Welker and have McQuarters on the final 53 man roster and cut guys like Taylor Whitley, Corey Jenkins, Travis Minor, and etc. etc. in order to make roster space. Would it be possible to have both Wes and R.W. on the team?

really?? i dont believe you, i would have heard something about R.W. if he was really comming...

:boring:

Back
Top Bottom