Merged: R.W Mcquarters? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: R.W Mcquarters?

when will we hear any news? like whether the meeting went well, or if we signed him, or if he rejected us...

Nasty

dolfan2010 said:
R.W.M visits the dolphins today we need to sign him before he leaves our camp!!!!!!

dang i thought you were talking about ricky williams. :roflmao:
yeah maybe i can hi jack this thread and convert it into a ricky thread. :ears:

I expect him to visit more teams first before he decides. Would love to have him in a Phins uniform though, as soon as possible. :mdfin:

FinNasty23 said:
when will we hear any news? like whether the meeting went well, or if we signed him, or if he rejected us...

Nasty

We prob wont hear anything about his visit. If we did offer him a contract, then we will know.

I don't see our starting corner returning kicks with so little depth now that poole is gone

The problem I have with using RW McQuarters as a return man is that if he signs with Miami, he'll be competing for the starting CB job. I wouldn't even think of having your starting CB as a punt or kick returner. The risk of injury is too great and we are already thin at CB.

guys, if RW signs here it's to be a CB.

RW can return kicks if needed, and probably will help Welker out. Remember, alot of teams use one of their return men for kickoffs, and one for punt returns.

In Chicago, RW was the punt returner, and Azumah was the kickoff returner.

If he came here, his main priority is defense. He's been returning kicks in Chicago because they don't have many other options.

Back
Top Bottom