Merged: Ravens draft RB in round 1? / Lewis Busted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ravens draft RB in round 1? / Lewis Busted

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Holy $hit read this!!

Ravens | J. Lewis Indicted On Drug Charges - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:50:08 -0800

ESPNews reports Baltimore Ravens RB Jamal Lewis has been indicted on federal drug conspiracy charges. Lewis, who is expected to surrender to authorities at a later date, is accused of distributing cocaine.

What a dumba$$. He's screwed now!! This is a federal case, not a state or city one. He won't get of like others...... He's done IMO!! Retard!!

was his millions and millions of dollars just not enough? maybe he is a cocaine freedom fighter

Waste of a truly gifted athlete to me the only beeter back in the league than Ricky right now. Big and Fast

Baltimore is turning into a worse criminal team than the cowboys were. Now they have a crack/cocaine dealer and a murderer on their team!!! It's like they are the Mafia of the NFL!!!

Re: Holy $hit read this!!

Originally posted by chambers84
Ravens | J. Lewis Indicted On Drug Charges - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:50:08 -0800

ESPNews reports Baltimore Ravens RB Jamal Lewis has been indicted on federal drug conspiracy charges. Lewis, who is expected to surrender to authorities at a later date, is accused of distributing cocaine.

What a dumba$$. He's screwed now!! This is a federal case, not a state or city one. He won't get of like others...... He's done IMO!! Retard!!

No one EVER said he was smart.

What was baltimores need in the draft before now? I think they may all of the sudden go RB.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
What was baltimores need in the draft before now? I think they may all of the sudden go RB.

That's what Minnesota had to do in 2001 when Robert Smith abruptly retired.......they drafted Michael Bennett in the first round, when they wanted so badly to go defense.

And people ***** about attitude type players on the field (T Owens). Lewis is a great example that your on field attitude and locker room behaviour has NOTHING to do with your off field shenanigans.

IDIOT.

Back
Top Bottom