Merged: Ravens draft RB in round 1? / Lewis Busted | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ravens draft RB in round 1? / Lewis Busted

I didn't care for Jamal Lewis before this incident...........now I really have a reason to bash him any chance I get.................loser.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
DO they even have a first rounder?

no they dont, the pats have it...

and to add to the office space coment...Lewis is a total a$$ clown :lol:

Now you can hear Jamal Lewis saying "that's my stapler" when he is working in a basement with the rats and bugs.

:spit:

".....So we regret to announce, the Baltimore Ravens are Releasing running back Jamal Lewis due to unforseen circumstances...."

(that's not a real quote.....yet)

Oh well, with their O-Line they should find a suitable replacement for him in round 2. Or they could get Corey Dillon. Hell they're $20 million under the cap they can get whoever they want. Probably $25 now :lol:

Ravens draft RB in round 1?

jamal lewis just indicted on federal drug conspiracy

yeah, as posted above they have no round 1...meaning they will be shopping for a RB

anyone for trading Minor for that 2nd rounder? :D

They have Musa Smith and Chester Taylor, both capable backs.

wonder if this means TO is more likely to go there since he can be the main focus, or less likely because they have no QB to get him the ball and now no runningback

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
wonder if this means TO is more likely to go there since he can be the main focus, or less likely because they have no QB to get him the ball and now no runningback

No QB? We haven't seen enough from Boller, who was a rookie at that.. to establish that. He has a monster arm and a load of potential.

Back
Top Bottom