Merged-Redskins on Opening day? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged-Redskins on Opening day?

The only thing you should worry about at FedEx on opening day is the a** kicking your team is going to get served up. I hope you can handle the noise cuz that stadium is gonna be rockin!!!!!!!!

HTTR!
Worried about the fact that your Offense cant score or that you Defense cant stop anyone ??? enlighten me.

I got 6th Row, 50 yardline seats right behind the Fin's bench! :woot:

The only thing you should worry about at FedEx on opening day is the a** kicking your team is going to get served up. I hope you can handle the noise cuz that stadium is gonna be rockin!!!!!!!!

HTTR!

What makes you so confident about this prediction?

wow. i am 15 years old and i just got a's and b's on my report card so my dad, my coach, and I are going to the Redskins - Dolphins game opening day. I was wondering who all is going. I was so happy to hear that my dad got tickets from a friend up in Washington. It will be a fun trip.

so the point of this thread was to see who all will be going up there to see the dolphins work the redskins.

well I'm not going to the game, but props to you for getting good grades... well done.

well I'm not going to the game, but props to you for getting good grades... well done.

I carried a 4.0 all through high school, and I wish i would've got something like that ever for my grades, lol.

I got chided if I ever got a B on my report card, lol.

I carried a 4.0 all through high school, and I wish i would've got something like that ever for my grades, lol.

I got chided if I ever got a B on my report card, lol.

Congrats you get to go to the Jets v.s. Dolphins!

wow. i am 15 years old and i just got a's and b's on my report card so my dad, my coach, and I are going to the Redskins - Dolphins game opening day. I was wondering who all is going. I was so happy to hear that my dad got tickets from a friend up in Washington. It will be a fun trip.

so the point of this thread was to see who all will be going up there to see the dolphins work the redskins.

Congrats bro! I don't know whether I will go or not, But keep up the good work!

I'll be there!

6th Row, 50 Yardline right behind the Fin's bench!

:woot:

Ronnie Brown is going.... to run for 150 yards and 2 TDs

Chris Chambers is going.... to receive 100 yards and a TD

Jason Taylor is going... to sack Campbell 3 times

Need I keep going? :wink:

Ronnie Brown is going.... to run for 150 yards and 2 TDs

Chris Chambers is going.... to receive 100 yards and a TD

Jason Taylor is going... to sack Campbell 3 times

Need I keep going? :wink:

Yes, you forgot Ginn returning a kickoff for a TD and a Punt for a TD.:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom